Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

I have blocked the poster called @Laaloo but while checking my page today noticed that he seems to be following me around ... I do not get any notifications but am surprised that the guy keeps stalking me (wasting his time) after knowing he is blocked (informed him a long time ago :hmmmm:) ... I tried to give a benefit of doubt assuming that all kinds of votes may have been given but only found troll votes from him on my recent activities  ... The point of this post is that once we block someone, we should have the option to not having to deal with those posters in anyway (while we ignore and forget them, they continue to stalk): 

1. Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: India needs sporting pitches to improve its overall cricket 10 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: India needs sporting pitches to improve its overall cricket 10 minutes ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: How long left for Pujara, Kohli & Rahane? 13 minutes ago

Edited by zen

27 minutes ago, zen said:

I have blocked the poster called @Laaloo but while checking my page today noticed that he seems to be following me around ... I do not get any notifications but am surprised that the guy keeps stalking me (wasting his time) after knowing he is blocked (informed him a long time ago :hmmmm:) ... I tried to give a benefit of doubt assuming that all kinds of votes may have been given but only found troll votes from him on my page ... The point of this post is that once we block someone, we should have the option to not having to deal with those posters in anyway (while we ignore and forget them, they continue to stalk): 

1. Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: India needs sporting pitches to improve its overall cricket 10 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: India needs sporting pitches to improve its overall cricket 10 minutes ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: How long left for Pujara, Kohli & Rahane? 13 minutes ago

I have better things to do than follow you around. You make dumb posts so you will be troll voted. Don’t want me to troll vote? Then stop making dumb posts. 

Looked at my page again and found a sample of his ugly imprints (not bothered to look for more) ... must be getting too impacted by my words or trying to seek attention (I do not read his posts - blocked You've chosen to ignore content by Laaloo. Options  , but he still wants to engage :facepalm:)

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: Motera pitch had no such demons, was easy to bat once I got in: Rohit Sharma 11 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: If the Pink Ball Test has to survive then it needs flatter pitches 51 minutes ago

Ok despite multiple hints through such channels, the guy continues to act shamelessly hiding behind his computer screen :hmmmm:

Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: Looking forward to seeing Pujara in Eng 1 hour ago

Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: Looking forward to seeing Pujara in Eng 10 hours ago

Troll_king.jpg  Laaloo reacted to a post in a topic: Looking forward to seeing Pujara in Eng 10 hours ago

We need a system where once we block someone, they are out of your sphere.  (I only block certain "types"  and as vindicated by such brazen behavior)

Edited by zen

Looks like a padosi troll infestation folks @Austin 3:!6@Trichromatic@Cricketics First spotted trolling here

Do something about this please

@zen, if @Laaloo trollvotes your posts, return the favor. That's what I do, both of us don't mind it now. Every day on ICF for me starts with checking notification, then going to my dear friend laaloo's profile page and picking some random targets to trollvote. 

Just a forum man, don't fret too much over it. Who know a couple of years from now we will move away from this forum business and miss these silly banters and games. 

45 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@zen, if @Laaloo trollvotes your posts, return the favor. That's what I do, both of us don't mind it now. Every day on ICF for me starts with checking notification, then going to my dear friend laaloo's profile page and picking some random targets to trollvote. 

Just a forum man, don't fret too much over it. Who know a couple of years from now we will move away from this forum business and miss these silly banters and games. 

Yes, that is an option. One of our forum buddies does that too to him and this guy shamelessly PMed our buddy to not do that. So he starts something and runs away when others dish the same treatment to him.

At this point, I am not interested in playing his low value game (I hardly troll vote anyways). I could get my hands dirty for a right cause but not for such at the moment. If I disagree with a point, I am happy to post my PoV. Discussions (not troll voting) is what keep forums going. 

If I like a poster or if he offers some sort of value with his posts, I can tolerate such things. However, this guy only comes to have tussles (and therefore spends a lot of time on troll voting) from what I have seen. 

Moreover, I have blocked him now (gave him a few chances to engage through posts, informed and then blocked him). I do not see any value in his posts too (hardly posts except some words here and there often displaying a lack of depth on most subject matters). His key activity has been reduced to trollvoting based on his dumb interpretations of a subject matter (and has become a serial offender of troll voting on this forum over the years). 

After blocking someone, I expect to move on and the other person to be mature enough to handle that but the guy is now literally stalking, knowing I am not even reading his posts and writing for people like him. 

I am advocating a system where once you block someone, the blocked person should not be able to interact in anyway. As more and more people join such forums, the ability to discuss various topics with the right target audience becomes the key. We should be able to manage our personal space online too esp. on such a community. Whatever time we spend here, we should be able to spend it on quality interactions! 

46 minutes ago, zen said:

Yes, that is an option. One of our forum buddies does that too to him and this guy shamelessly PMed our buddy to not do that. So he starts something and runs away when others dish the same treatment to him.

At this point, I am not interested in playing his low value game (I hardly troll vote anyways). I could get my hands dirty for a right cause but not for such at the moment. If I disagree with a point, I am happy to post my PoV. Discussions (not troll voting) is what keep forums going. 

If I like a poster or if he offers some sort of value with his posts, I can tolerate such things. However, this guy only comes to have tussles (and therefore spends a lot of time on troll voting) from what I have seen. 

Moreover, I have blocked him now (gave him a few chances to engage through posts, informed and then blocked him). I do not see any value in his posts too (hardly posts except some words here and there often displaying a lack of depth on most subject matters). His key activity has been reduced to trollvoting based on his dumb interpretations of a subject matter (and has become a serial offender of troll voting on this forum over the years). 

After blocking someone, I expect to move on and the other person to be mature enough to handle that but the guy is now literally stalking, knowing I am not even reading his posts and writing for people like him. 

I am advocating a system where once you block someone, the blocked person should not be able to interact in anyway. As more and more people join such forums, the ability to discuss various topics with the right target audience becomes the key. We should be able to manage our personal space online too esp. on such a community. Whatever time we spend here, we should be able to spend it on quality interactions! 

Trust me I have spent less time on every troll vote than the time it took to you to type that post. Troll voting is easy. Even a caveman can do it.

The forum troll is doing is business of stalking posters, who have blocked him:

Edited by zen