BY GOD, KYA BOLTA HAI (BILL LAWRY of pakistan)

I think the Challenge of speaking in a foreign language is the biggest problem for these guys. I have seen Waqar give interviews on TV in a mix of Urdu + English and then, he sounded very intelligent and smart. But somehow, the language barrier makes them look Dumb. Atleast, these guys have excuses. Arun Lal sucks despite being fluent in English.

I think the Challenge of speaking in a foreign language is the biggest problem for these guys. I have seen Waqar give interviews on TV in a mix of Urdu + English and then, he sounded very intelligent and smart. But somehow, the language barrier makes them look Dumb. Atleast, these guys have excuses. Arun Lal sucks despite being fluent in English.
even if u don't have fluent English, u might intelligent enough to talk some sense.. these guys just don't.. u see Inzamam. atleast whatever he speaks.. he makes sense.. u see shoaib malik.. whatever he speaks.. atleast one is able to understand that he is thanking only and only muslims around the world.. atleastl his good and sensible and intelligent enought to send across his message even with not so fluent english