I miss Azharuddin

yes.. i agree that his match fixing allegations are still to be proved in the court of law. eventhough they were proved in the interim BCCI investigations and also in CBI investigations... I would still be willing to give him benefit of doubt for that.. but i will never forgive him for making this statement on TV "I am being targetted, because i am from a minority"... BLOODY HELL!!!... u were the captain of the same country for over 10 years, where was the minority card at that time...
I remember his minority comment .. but u know what .. JFLK said "he isnt a muslim he sold his mother land" even terrorists gave him a finger :finger:
Guest whineleg
Thanks for reminding me about that Moron .... :finger: I hate him ,, loser sala ... cricket is better off without guys like Azhar , jadeja , Warne n co
cricket will be even better off when we get rid of guyz like GOD and Zaheer and otherz who play for money first and a team second

These spitting cobras may not be sporting pitches, but these are the kinda surfaces that keep test matches alive. What a gripping see-saw battle the last three days have produced. I cant stand the blokes who whine about the quality of the pitches when they come to India & face these dust bowls. Bottom line is that a test player is incomplete without having been tested on surfaces such as these. With T20 threatening to wallop test cricket, the last thing the administrators need is a series of boring draws. I'd take an under prepared wicket such as this, everytime, over flat roads.

These spitting cobras may not be sporting pitches, but these are the kinda surfaces that keep test matches alive. What a gripping see-saw battle the last three days have produced. I cant stand the blokes who whine about the quality of the pitches when they come to India & face these dust bowls. Bottom line is that a test player is incomplete without having been tested on surfaces such as these. With T20 threatening to wallop test cricket, the last thing the administrators need is a series of boring draws. I'd take an under prepared wicket such as this, everytime, over flat roads.
Amen to that brother!!! I am fighting all nite with the woman in my life to stay up for this one

Azhar was a class player, unfortunately for him and all of us, he did things which have tarnished his rep for his whole life. But lets not forget, there were players like Warne, Mark Waugh who got away with murder, it just so happens that the Indian board at that time wanted to set an example which no one followed.

Yea i miss Azharuddin a lot, he was a class act. I miss his stroke play a lot, but atleast now we have Laxman as the substitute. I feel like theres an evolution of stylists First it was Azhar then was VVS and the new stylist for the future will be Rohit Sharma. But in saying all this Azharuddin killed everything by being a traitor.

Azhar's car hit by speeding bus http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Azhars_car_hit_by_speeding_bus/articleshow/2949887.cms NAVI MUMBAI: Former India cricket captain Mohammed Azharuddin escaped with minor injuries after his car was dashed by a speeding ST bus at the Belapur end of Palm Beach Road early on Sunday morning. Azharuddin and his driver, Amarnath Algupal (45), were rushed to MGM Hospital, Belapur, where they were released after first-aid, said the CBD police in Belapur. Azhar's two sons were in the backseat and also received minor first-aid, sources said. The bus, which had a few passengers, was on its way to Uran. They and the driver remained unhurt, the police said, adding that they filed an FIR against the bus driver. The cricketer and his sons were travelling to Solapur for a cricket match. The police said the vehicle's air-bags ballooned on impact, which saved the occupants from more serious injuries. Azhar's black Honda CR-V was hit by the bus at the Killegaothan junction around 7.20 am. The signals there are not used in the morning, but because of the dangerous nature of the junction, a red blinking light is left on. Most other junctions have orange blinkers. The red light was working at the time of the accident, said assistant commissioner of police (traffic) Nandkumar Chowgule. After hitting the car, the bus spun out of control and flattened a traffic signal at the junction. An FIR was registered against bus driver Vishwas Laxman Jadhav at the CBD police station for rash and negligent driving. "No arrests have been made yet, but the police will arrest the bus driver as preliminary investigations at the accident site show that he did not slow down at the junction," said Chowgule. "The way the ST bus has completely knocked down the traffic signal after hitting the car shows how fast the bus was moving while crossing the high-risk traffic junction," said Chowgule. Azhar and his troupe left Navi Mumbai after his driver gave a mandatory statement of the incident to the police. The cricketer's damaged vehicle was sent for repairs to a service centre in Nerul.