mickey arthur and the Kanpur track.

umpire

:bootyshake: 1) Our quickes will be handful on this pitch, India will dig their grave if they opt for breaking wicket :bootyshake: 2) Winning the toss will be advantage on this pitch. :bootyshake: 3) We are very well equipped in spin department :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Listen Arthur, Here is challenge. Lets play another test match. You choose the venue and we choose Daljit Singh as curator. You can also play two world class spinners that you have (Harris and Peterson) along with your 3 150 kph quickies. Yes you can use supersub. Up for it? Ok you can bat first too

it was funny how all our batsmen were just looking to smash Harris
Not really once you realise how utterly shite Harris is. He was treated in the same manner as Hogg was and rightly so. We're the best in the spin department, both giving and playing it. :isalute:
Listen Arthur, Here is challenge. Lets play another test match. You choose the venue and we choose Daljit Singh as curator. You can also play two world class spinners that you have (Harris and Peterson) along with your 3 150 kph quickies. Yes you can use supersub. Up for it? Ok you can bat first too
That in a nutshell sums up this series, and Indian cricket team. A bunch of highly paid prima donnas who need a curator to win a series for them. Shouldnt Dailjit Singh be the MOS??? Afterall if the pitch was anything half-sporting the series would have been 0-2. Dont beleive it? Just read some posts and find how frighetened Indian cricket team, and its fans, were.
That in a nutshell sums up this series' date=' and Indian cricket team. A bunch of highly paid prima donnas who need a curator to win a series for them. Shouldnt Dailjit Singh be the MOS??? Afterall if the pitch was anything half-sporting the series would have been 0-2. Dont beleive it? Just read some posts and find how frighetened Indian cricket team, and its fans, were.[/quote'] Half sporting? What more do you want? A pitch that has something for everyone: pacers, spinners, batsmen. This is the kind of track that shows who is better.
That in a nutshell sums up this series' date=' and Indian cricket team. A bunch of highly paid prima donnas who need a curator to win a series for them. Shouldnt Dailjit Singh be the MOS??? Afterall if the pitch was anything half-sporting the series would have been 0-2. Dont beleive it? Just read some posts and find how frighetened Indian cricket team, and its fans, were.[/quote'] Do you think we'd be cussing SA or Aus for mauling the Asian teams on a seaming/bouncing track at Durban or Perth ? Its ok to take advantage of your opponent's weaknesses when you are playing at home & are allowed the luxury of tailoring your conditions. On the flipside, how can SA be considered a good test team, if they cannot win a test match on Indian or Lankan spinning tracks ? You cant have a one dimensional, all pace attack & a defensive batting lineup, if you want to become a great test side. Bottom line is that we put an overrated test side in its place. Great test teams , always manage to put the conditions, curators, injuries etc out of the equation. SA is not a great test side, atleast not yet!

>That in a nutshell sums up this series, and Indian cricket team. A bunch of highly paid prima donnas who need a curator to win a series for them. Shouldnt Dailjit Singh be the MOS??? Afterall if the pitch was anything half-sporting the series would have been 0-2. Dont beleive it? Just read some posts and find how frighetened Indian cricket team, and its fans, were. total utter bull$hit. SA won the toss and played on much better surface (Day 1). The pitch wa sporting in the sense it had everything. The batsman with skill can survive and play. The pace bowler can extract something out of it. SA could not get 10th wicket. its professional game, you ought to be ruthless.

Do you think we'd be cussing SA or Aus for mauling the Asian teams on a seaming/bouncing track at Durban or Perth ? Its ok to take advantage of your opponent's weaknesses when you are playing at home & are allowed the luxury of tailoring your conditions.
Calling the ability to win on the sham of a wicket is not "strength". Instead it is spoon-feeding to the prima donnas that Indian team consist of. I will see your viewpoint about comparing with South Africa(or Australia) if you could point me out to a test match that ended in less than 3 days. To my knowledge not since mid 90s have I seen a South African test end in 3 days so yes I would wait if you could give me some recent examples.
On the flipside, how can SA be considered a good test team, if they cannot win a test match on Indian or Lankan spinning tracks ? You cant have a one dimensional, all pace attack & a defensive batting lineup, if you want to become a great test side. Bottom line is that we put an overrated test side in its place. Great test teams , always manage to put the conditions, curators, injuries etc out of the equation. SA is not a great test side, atleast not yet!
Sorry that is not at all a valdi argument Bumper and you know it. A spin track is one that breaks after day 2-3 and is really turning square on day 4-5. I am sure you have seen enough cricket to agree there. A spin track is NOT when the bounce goes kaput on day 1, when a Veeru Sehwag takes 3 wickets and Harbhajan Singh opens the bowling. Sorry that is NOT spin track, thats bowling spin on an un-International track. Period.

>I will see your viewpoint about comparing with South Africa(or Australia) if you could point me out to a test match that ended in less than 3 days. To my knowledge not since mid 90s have I seen a South African test end in 3 days so yes I would wait if you could give me some recent examples. how many overs did Joberg Test last? Go and check Go and check scorecards of last Ashes series and you will test match ending in 3 days in Australia.

how many overs did Joberg Test last? Go and check Go and check scorecards of last Ashes series and you will test match ending in 3 days in Australia.
First up, if you have a point then better put it here. If dont have the decency of putting it here and mention "Go Check" then let me decently say, "Go Eff yourself". Now back to your assertion. Johanesburg test. lasted well in 4th day and India won. Next point :finger: