Piyush Chawla

a good bowler for odi's.. not really that great in test cricket as of now. has been hyped up a lot, just because he happens to be a spinner who is just 19.. didn't do anything good in Ranji last year.. i hope he does well though.. he is good for ODI's.. not sure if he is that good for test cricket yet

Useful ODI bowler, cr@p test bowler. He rarely flights the ball, does not turn his leg breaks much, doesnt seem to have any sliders in his arsenal. To add to that, he lacks accuracy & ends up leaking runs. With these limitations, he wont be successful in tests. He can be useful in ODIs, to bully weak teams against spin (the likes of WI, England, SA). I dont see much in him, to be excited about.

He is 19 and you are consigning him to the waste bin ... great thinking .... anyhow lot of improvement needed but lets not jump the gun one way or the other.

Useful ODI bowler, cr@p test bowler. He rarely flights the ball, does not turn his leg breaks much, doesnt seem to have any sliders in his arsenal. To add to that, he lacks accuracy & ends up leaking runs. With these limitations, he wont be successful in tests. He can be useful in ODIs, to bully weak teams against spin (the likes of WI, England, SA). I dont see much in him, to be excited about.

Read the latest Jumbo interview... he specially said that every spinner is one dimensional when he starts his carrier then he picks up his art when he has 3-4 yrs of experience and if u look closely it happened to Murli and AK himself. May be Shane Warne was extra ordinary.