Dinesh Kartik (the finisher) Watch thread- the last piece missing in our batting squad **POLL ADDED**

Ankit_sharma03

Do you agree with ankit_sharma's opinion about Dinesh Karthik?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with ankit_sharma's opinion about Dinesh Karthik?

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea if use ur brain a bit n read more

Both are suggested to add a different dimension to team. But 2 line padhna easy hai 

It's not the only one. You keep repeating how so n so players are too old and should move on and even though they are performing but you'll defend any crap you like. 

I have a brain which filters rubbish. Otherwise i would be reading though paragraphs upon paragraphs of rubbish you write here. 

Just now, Bread_Pitt said:

It's not the only one. You keep repeating how so n so players are too old and should move on and even though they are performing but you'll defend any crap you like. 

I have a brain which filters rubbish. Otherwise i would be reading though paragraphs upon paragraphs of rubbish you write here. 

Tag the post

If i say about player age a big reason has to be his skill sets not being suited for TM. Upar hi dekh le aadha statement edit krke daal diya 

Ya to theek se padh ke aao ya bakwaas mat karo 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Tag the post

If i say about player age a big reason has to be his skill sets not being suited for TM. Upar hi dekh le aadha statement edit krke daal diya 

Ya to theek se padh ke aao ya bakwaas mat karo 

Why dhawan? Coz u decided it should be dhawan? What has dhawans skills set got to do with anything. 

Check his performance and talk. 

No he is a fellow reader of the game. 

Not some one who keeps repaying "isko 70 game do ye acha player hai" 

wo to khudh aaj tak bolta hai ki dhawan ko 65 games t20 men enough nahin hai ya wo extreme bolega ki 1 game men jisne perform usko nikal do, wo to har game men musical chair khelega hisaab se

Aur apni purani ID se chat kro, ye nayi ID bnake apne purane post mat chupao

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wo to khudh aaj tak bolta hai ki dhawan ko 65 games t20 men enough nahin hai ya wo extreme bolega ki 1 game men jisne perform usko nikal do, wo to har game men musical chair khelega hisaab se

Aur apni purani ID se chat kro, ye nayi ID bnake apne purane post mat chupao

Meri purani id thi ek jo ban hogya. Kyu ki maine bola tha saini is overrated and you and your fellow boys couldn't handle that. 

Well what happened? 

Why dhawan? Coz u decided it should be dhawan? What has dhawans skills set got to do with anything. 

Check his performance and talk. 

His indvidual performance is what ur talking....i talk about how it helps. Now before u tag some half statement of me saying karthik performance upar theek se padh lena clearly talking about skill set

Dhawan-Rohit-Kohli are playing outdated cricket in ODI, they are scoring runs but which is helping their record but not the overall impact. In ODI totals are going up n up and we are going very slow in first 25 overs....so 1 has to go and it ll be dhawan coz of few reasons (if u want puch lena)

All 3 are top class players but team is important not individual runs , we need an enforcer at top to help rohit n kohli only . 

Now if someone says take gill over dhawan, sorry ill stay with Dhawan...coz dhawan attacking game is better then him and he is leftie... So its not about age its about Impact. Samjha Bread jam

2 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Meri purani id thi ek jo ban hogya. Kyu ki maine bola tha saini is overrated and you and your fellow boys couldn't handle that. 

Well what happened? 

the guy easily has 5-7 yrs of international cricket left in him , do u really want to take the punt ???

I dnt remeber who you are and dont know why you got banned 

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is called oxymoron.

This gentleman has likes and dislikes. He speaks from both side of his mouth.

Dont you ??

Hey but acc to u i had severe dislike for karthik and now do u you realise this post is about pushing karthik case in t20  ? So do you really think its about likes n dislikes for me ?

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

His indvidual performance is what ur talking....i talk about how it helps. Now before u tag some half statement of me saying karthik performance upar theek se padh lena clearly talking about skill set

Dhawan-Rohit-Kohli are playing outdated cricket in ODI, they are scoring runs but which is helping their record but not the overall impact. In ODI totals are going up n up and we are going very slow in first 25 overs....so 1 has to go and it ll be dhawan coz of few reasons (if u want puch lena)

All 3 are top class players but team is important not individual runs , we need an enforcer at top to help rohit n kohli only . 

Now if someone says take gill over dhawan, sorry ill stay with Dhawan...coz dhawan attacking game is better then him and he is leftie... So its not about age its about Impact. Samjha Bread jam

Obviously and what was I saying again??

Dhawan will walk into most odi side in the world. What's your obsession with dropping dhawan. Come world events chase Master kohli and others will he back im the hut. Stil out of the 3 you pick dhawan to be dropped coz admit it, you always wanted him gone from the team. 

Edited by Bread_Pitt

Obviously and what was I staying again??

Dhawan will walk into most odi side in the world.

yes he wud i have no doubt but look at the quality of sides around the world....half of them are at minnows level. He wont walk into england or australia 

What's your obsession with dropping dhawan. Come world events chase Master kohli and others will he back im the hut. Stil out of the 3 you pick dhawan to be dropped coz admit it, you always wanted him gone from the team. 

bas dimag likes, dislikes se aage ja hi nahin sakta

If i advocate someone case im biased ,  if i want someone dropped i hate him to core. Maine upar ache se explain kiya lekin koi faida nahin

Theek hai bhai jab ulta hi sochna hai to kuch bhi soch le , after all team strategy aur team combination thodi na kuch hota hai. ill give u some conspiracy theories

• Jo maan na hai maano, uski biwi meri g.f thi leke bhaag gaya...tab se badi nafrat hai mujhe
  • He refused to do amul butters ad when we offered him , he was perfect as he drops so many catches but he refused ...so i hate him
  • I hate how he twirls his moustache
  • Im jealous of his bald head , i hate my hair

4 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:
On 4/10/2021 at 12:33 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

• yes he is great ODI player but time to move on, we need a change in strategy and one of three has to go which has to be dhawan unfortunately . This love for individuals is the biggest harm for a team. 

5 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

I edited the unnecessary parts out. So as to make it easy for everyone reading. :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

after all team strategy aur team combination thodi na kuch hota hai.

Dekha kitna sahi pehchna for u team strategy is the most unnecessary part 

2 minutes ago, Bread_Pitt said:

Im sure u will be writing one fo those long novels.. Muje neend arahi hai ill b back later and reply to it. 

Mera stamina Vijay Shankar k utna nahi hai.. 

Tc ankit bhai 

Aana zaroor, pata chal gaya tumhe fiction pasan ab tumhe sirf fictional reply milenge