Now WI and Aus are going after old players for t20

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Because they are **** at it. They do care about it as a good performance in t20 WC means a better ipl contract. 

100% Aussies care about it. They are just not good enough. That's the truth. 

I don't think they do but yeah that can't be an excuse for zero t20 world titles. 

So, yeah I get your point.

Actually Australian public will easily take one test match victory (let alone a series) over India or England in exchange for t20 world cup, they aren't really much concerned bout it. 

2 hours ago, CodeOfWisden said:

I don't think they do but yeah that can't be an excuse for zero t20 world titles. 

So, yeah I get your point.

Actually Australian public will easily take one test match victory (let alone a series) over India or England in exchange for t20 world cup, they aren't really much concerned bout it. 

I live in Australia. I believe yes ashes and winning vs India away takes precedence. At this point, even beating India even at their home is huge. 

But the players definitely care about t20 world cup. 100%. Not the public. The players. They need to perform well in t20 WC to get a prospective contract in ipl. 

Zampa is getting outbowled by Walsh Jr...  Same Zampa looks like a beast in front of our Indian batters. 

Even a oldie gayle is employing slog sweep against him when our superstars just nudge around. 

I think likes of Chahal & Kuldeep will bowl much better to our Indian batters barring Pant maybe..  Who has the right mindset to bat against spin.