Its time to Disco

umpire

now if Scaredevils are smacked by Challengers it will party time. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Madras will feel the pinch of many of its premier players leaving. Their bowling isnt exactly world class ( they have already conceded 200 runs twice, while bowling second) and with the departure of Haydos and Huss, their tag as the best batting order of the tournament so far is bound to desert 'em. I predict some tough times for CSK, unfortunately.

Madras will feel the pinch of many of its premier players leaving. Their bowling isnt exactly world class ( they have already conceded 200 runs twice, while bowling second) and with the departure of Haydos and Huss, their tag as the best batting order of the tournament so far is bound to desert 'em. I predict some tough times for CSK, unfortunately.
Ntini comes up as a replacement to boost our bowling attack. We have Manpreet Gony, who has looked just awesome so far. I agree, our batting won't be as dominant without Hayden and Hussey in there but the likes or Raina and Badrinath can do an adequate job of maintaining batting dominance. Not to mention Dhoni. Fleming Patel Raina Badrinath Dhoni Morkel Vidyut Joginder Mulari Gony Ntini

Madras will struggle to up the temp....except for Raina and Dhoni ...none are stroke makers... what they can do is to keep wickets in hands till 10 overs...and explode in next 10 overs.. Fleming, PaPa, Raina can bat around 10 overs.cautiously..and then go for the kill after 10... i don't see Fleming and PaPa makig full use of power plays..during first 6 overs..

I think Chennai will certainly reach the semis even if they lose 50% of their matches from now on. After that, it just depends on one particuliar day. Hence not much can be said as to who'll reach reach the final or who'll win the IPL. Are you that sure about any other team making it to the semis, losing 50% of their matches from now on?

haha tics its better not to say anything..yea v know our team aint the strongest anymore but im sure v ll do well..although i dont see us winning all the matches..but predicting ur team wud beat the crap out of us..man rofl seriously..lets hope ur team wins against banglore :D..go banglore and i think dravid wud come gud today coz he is not playing at the chinnaswamy stadium which is his worst ground..

now if Scaredevils are smacked by Challengers it will party time. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
sorry :finger: