Feel sorry for the oppositon thread

Cricketics

here u can state how much sorry u feel(seriously no jkz) and want them to do well but yet u want your team to win agains them tomorrow Delhi will play Banagalore. they are in nasty position. i wanted Bangalore to do well. but same time Delhi should win i feel sorry for Banagalore team lead by Dravid. i hope they win rest of their games and are one of the 4 semi finalists. offcourse now they are a good team with Steyn and Misbah in there also

Guest Hiten.

Facing ZK and Steyn will be a BIG ask for veeru. I hope he survives the first 4 overs(combined) from these guys. I don't care about the result, but i certainly hope its not one-sided game.

Its only a matter of time before B'lore pace attack gets its act together. In Steyn, Zak and Kumar, they have by far, the best pace attack of the league. Given just a little help, they can easily bowl out an opposition for 110-120. In the game against Chennai, it was CSK's top class batting order that saved the day for 'em. For the first one hour, the ball was doing all sorts of things and only guys with BOTH technique and power, like Haydos, Parthiv, Huss and Raina could have survived AND scored runs under those circumstances. We have seen how brittle DD's batting is, once the opposition gets past the top 3 ( which is very hard btw). Tomorrow is going to be a good match. I am putting my money on B'lore. :two_thumbs_up:

here u can state how much sorry u feel(seriously no jkz) and want them to do well but yet u want your team to win agains them tomorrow Delhi will play Banagalore. they are in nasty position. i wanted Bangalore to do well. but same time Delhi should win i feel sorry for Banagalore team lead by Dravid. i hope they win rest of their games and are one of the 4 semi finalists. offcourse now they are a good team with Steyn and Misbah in there also
Banglore it will be... We will ..We will..WIN IT....

Its only a matter of time before B'lore pace attack gets its act together. In Steyn' date= Zak and Kumar, they have by far, the best pace attack of the league.
What crap!! Have you not seen Delhi's pace attack? They play McGrath, Asif and Maharoof...or are these three not fast enough for ya!! Delhi's pace attack is best by far. They have a pace consultant in Dennis Lillie, plus the main coach of TRF academy, TA Sekhar, is a consultant for the Daredevils And I'm not even a Delhi fan - they demolished my hyd team!

When CSK bet B'lore. I was more sad then happy, and I support Chennai! I've always been a huge fan of Rahul Dravid. I know some people here are fickle minded and go by his recent performances to label his entire career. Dravid is class, and he is a good captain. If you rewind back to when Ganguly just lost his captaincy, Dravid was a fantastic skip. His field positions were on the dot, his bowling changes always resulted in a wicket. He was good. Even in this IPL format he has had success. Don't laugh at me now, but I thought that 32 against the Indians (I think that was the team) was exquisite to watch. It was refreshing, after a couple of matches full of slogging and flogging, Dravid's grace and class prevailed with glorious flicks and drives. Tomorrow, again I will be feeling the strain of neutrality. Not only do I want Karthik and Tiwary to do well for Delhi, but B'lore to flourish under Dravid's captaincy and batting.

What crap!! Have you not seen Delhi's pace attack? They play McGrath' date=' Asif and Maharoof...[b']or are these three not fast enough for ya!! Delhi's pace attack is best by far. They have a pace consultant in Dennis Lillie, plus the main coach of TRF academy, TA Sekhar, is a consultant for the Daredevils And I'm not even a Delhi fan - they demolished my hyd team!
None of them are very fast... :tounge_smile:

it will be a low or medium scoring game today. i dont c a >160 score today as both the teams have their strength in fast bowling. bangalore have zaheer, pravin, steyn & delhi have mcgrath, asif, maharoof