Umar Gul and Shane Warne press conference videos

swami1984

Can't believe Umar Gul is given a chance to speak about Ganguly's captaincy. Looks like he's still carrying cricket trait of Pakistan where you go around questioning team mate's ability.

Umar gul should stfu. SRk should just send him back to pakistan..
"Captain ke liye bhi mere khayal se yeh naya format hai. Isse pehle is tarah ke tournament me kabhi captaincy nahi ki hai to unke liye bhi thodi si problem ho rahi hai. I think abhi unko sikhna chaiye jis tarah se char-paanch match ho gaye hain. Age matches mein hope for the best (This is a new format and I don't think he has led a team in such tournaments. So he is facing some problems. But now we have played five matches and he should learn)," Gul said about Ganguly's captaincy. However, Ganguly said that everything was fine in the dressing room. "Umar Gul called me and clarified that he said nothing like what the media was trying to project. I told him to concentrate on the game and help us win," the former Indian skipper said. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/warne-sourav-spat-mars-rajasthan-royals-win/64379-5.html

As for Ganguly, he's been tested by Clarke once in the sydney test match. I don't see anything wrong in asking the umpire to confirm the catch was taken cleanly. Knowing the umpires, they would just go by what Warne or McGrath or Ponting claim rather than believe in their partner the 3rd umpires. Warne as ever is trying to steal the headlines. Ganguly is right, Warne talking about spirit of the game is a joke.