A Goat's curse: CSK: lambs for the slaughter

Guest HariSampath

@ticz....Chennai hasnt STILL lost a game to IPL's OFFICIAL Duds....the bottom 4...DD were struck by Mumbai Lightning today...ROFLMAO...the DD's being thrashed by the DUD Mumbai side :hysterical: We have lost ONLY to two sides on top of the table, and not to pretenders...LOL Sehwag saying "nobody can stop me if I get going" LOL...ok, Viru just get going ...HOME, no one is stopping you LOL...."we can chase ANYTHING": Viru..LOL..."you can chase shadows and dreams , Viru, wtf, you couldnt chase 160" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
this post of urz will come back to haunt u... remember still about 8 games are left for each team. so losing to Mumbai, which might be 5 rite now, doesn't mean we lost to a poor team. Mumbai is progressing from what i know.... doesn't matter who u lose against, what matter is u qualify for semis.. and lets see if chennai is able to do so. we will play u again in our forthcoming game.. and o, Veeru is the best player of this IPl. Period. and your chennai team is soon joining the duds.

Guest HariSampath

Lost to MUMBAI....facking jokerz...lost to the WORST DUDS of IPL , who were thrashed EVEN by wee wee arse laxman's team....ROFLMAO.....I kept saying all along that DD would be gonerfs because they have a tail starting at # 3 ...LOL today it started in 2nd over :hysterical: wait...till we come to Delhi and thrash you silly

Guest Hiten.

DD beat CSK. fair and square. Why are you comparing DD's loss to MI ? Last time I checked, DD vs CSK ---> DD 1 - CSK 0 :D

Guest Hiten.

How can "we have a good batting strength on bench" give away 6 wickets to a mediocre bowler :hysterical::hysterical:

^..Oh I forgot to add...if killing some goat to ensure a win was Dhoni's business' date=' criticising it strongly and saying "may he be cursed for this" is my business, and its not your business to criticise my business :D[/quote'] :-D When did he say that he sacrificed it to ensure a win (when his sacrifice itself is a doubt since no major news source has covered it?) :P It is my business to criticize your business of criticizing Dhoni for his own business. I still think that CSK can pick up the trophy but unlike you I know they will have to fight for it :P you expect them to thrash everyone - while I don't. :D I want CSK to win because I would like Dhoni to pick yet another trophy.

Lost to MUMBAI....facking jokerz...lost to the WORST DUDS of IPL , who were thrashed EVEN by wee wee arse laxman's team....ROFLMAO.....I kept saying all along that DD would be gonerfs because they have a tail starting at # 3 ...LOL today it started in 2nd over :hysterical: wait...till we come to Delhi and thrash you silly
:giggle: