MI supporters vs CSK supporters

Guest Hiten.

Guest HariSampath
No Arguments.- just a question. How is that relevant to the discussion where Chennaiwas beaten by Royals, and instead of supporting your team you came up with the excuse that Dhoni's goat curse and that he's now a bad and one-dimensional captain? Yeah, Mumbai has not performed well by any means but at least we, as supporters, aren't saying its because Sachin killed an innocent chicken and ate its biryani last night :P Nor did we criticize Bhajji and Pollock for their captaincy when the team was losing, and suddenly hail them as the best captains in the world now that the team's won 2 games. :P You, on the other hand, are saying something very similar.
Where have I ever given ANY excuse for the loss to RR as the goat ? are you insane ? read that post. I had dealt with it totally on cricketing merit, CSK's mistakes and RR's brilliant cricket.....apparently the "goat reference" and the "lambs for slaughter" meaning did not sinn into you....'nuff said, i cant help it

Hari - Sachin is the GREATEST player in cricketing history , he has played cricket for more than 20 years. (well u have been smokin for the past 25 years :laugh:) Why do u keep referring his Groin problem ? If he's fit , i'm sure he'll play in IPL , if not then its his choice.Afterall what's the point in having so much wealth with a bad Health ? Mark my Words - Chennai will not win IPL.

Guest Hiten.
Half that team went to ICL...and Chennai won the ICL T20...half that side is still here and we will win the IPL too. Now why doesnt your "star" not play in IPL ? and keeos checking groin injury every one hour ? LOl...groin injuries are expected to become better any morning' date= any hour ? like toothache or temparature ? :hysterical:...and what happened to all "stars" in other teams...like Bangalore, Mumbai, Punjab etc...how come they lose to Chennai in IPL, National, ICL and every where ??Chennai Superstars Squad Chennai's Winning T-20 team Half of the team in ICL ?:hmmmm:
Boolsheet.

Guest HariSampath

hey swami...1 point to you for warne's captaincy , and one for RR winning, 1 for Dhoni playing spin and 1 more game to go :-) but 1 to me for Murali having better figures than Warne today ( although it was an insignifican wkt and Warne's wkt was more crucial and he should have had one more :-)

Some Chennaiites claim they are the BEST SPORTING crowd in India. Mumbai Loss 4 consecutive games. We kept our cool and still rooted for Mumbai Indians :-D Chennai won 4 consecutive games, CSK supporters came out and opened threads like "somebody beat us". Next thing we know they are on losing streak now. Now that CSK is on losing streak, Harisampath has totally lost it and is opening threads to deny that CSK is on a downhill slope. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..... THUMBS UP TO MI SUPPORTERS. YESSHHHH THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE :D
For the sake of argument lets assume what hari & the other guy did was unsporting, that adds up to 2. Now, Do you even have an Idea abt the population of CSK fans? What are you trying to prove?

hey swami...1 point to you for warne's captaincy ' date=' and one for RR winning, 1 for Dhoni playing spin and 1 more game to go :-) but 1 to me for Murali having better figures than Warne today ( although it was an insignifican wkt and Warne's wkt was more crucial and he should have had one more :-)[/quote'] I'll take your point away from you using the following logic :-D: Murali's figures didn't matter. Grame Smith and the others knew the target was incredibly low, and knew the bowlers to negotiate. They knew Murali was good and decided not to hit him out, and rather just play each ball for its merit. Warne gave away some runs but from what I saw most of them were mishits (plus, one crucial dropped catch by Yusuf Pathan, which may have saved more runs)

hey swami...1 point to you for warne's captaincy ' date=' and one for RR winning, 1 for Dhoni playing spin and 1 more game to go :-) but 1 to me for Murali having better figures than Warne today ( although it was an insignifican wkt and Warne's wkt was more crucial and he should have had one more :-)[/quote'] I don't think we compared Warne and Murali though - thats a jaded debate and obviously both spinners have pros and cons...in the end I would take Warne for the additional batting ability/captaincy element - but if I were playing against Indian XI, I would take Murali

Retarded thread, retarded posts. No sane person will actually *hate* or mock a fan of another franchise. All the taunts are for fun and fun only. Some guys seem to take it waaaaaaay seriously though.

Guest Hiten.
Retarded thread, retarded posts. No sane person will actually *hate* or mock a fan of another franchise. All the taunts are for fun and fun only. Some guys seem to take it waaaaaaay seriously though.
Fixed it :finger::D

Well said MM. IPL is a circus and is meant for giggles. But some are taking it too seriously and with regional bias.

Well said MM. IPL is a circus and is meant for giggles. But some are taking it too seriously and with regional bias.
Regionalism is as bad Communalism..:thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
I'll take your point away from you using the following logic :-D: Murali's figures didn't matter. Grame Smith and the others knew the target was incredibly low, and knew the bowlers to negotiate. They knew Murali was good and decided not to hit him out, and rather just play each ball for its merit. Warne gave away some runs but from what I saw most of them were mishits (plus, one crucial dropped catch by Yusuf Pathan, which may have saved more runs)
Thats what I said, I did say that although Murali had better figures, his wkt was less significant and Warne's more significant ( and also he should have had one more as there was a dropped catch ) see my post...but still Warne didnt exactly "run through" the CSK, maybe because he didnt have a chance, so we gotta wait for Chennai's return game ( I am sure we will equalise 1-1) :eyedance:

Guest HariSampath
Finey Sriram I entirely agree that some here take regionalism way too seriously....the word MM used "retarded" is quite perfect as the "ICF owner" has just "banned" me from the ICF staff, meaning how seriously they take comments on SRT by me. and to the extent "regional regionalism" is tolerantly controlled ( regionalism against Chennai, tamils, rajnikants, idli sambhar suckers etc are all fine, but the moment some others retaliate, you get banned and "demoted" as an ICF staff member LOL :hysterical: ) Some Mumbai fans are way OTT here especially when it comes to Chennaiites and Chennai. Regionalism is taken way too far and to such an extent when Chennai ppl call their city fans sporting, Ticz was actually saying " its because of the "northies" in Chepauk"...thereby uniting Mumbai with Northies and striking a blow for regional integration. Anyways...I am waiting for ICF's "verdict" on me LOL....:pray:....and I may not post here again as I have been told my posts will be deleted...by the Shah of ICF who owns ICF :hysterical: who has issued a "fatwa" :omg:

Dude I don't think the people running IPL think of it as a circus and serious companies like DLF (that frikken name is stuck in my head because of that stupid sixes award), Reliance, Deccan, UB etc. didn't spend so much money on it for giggles. In fact, they're glad to see this regionalism taking place. Kind of like English people arguing over Manchester United versus Liverpool (have no clue about EPL)