Is GOD scared?

Guest whineleg

its getting really ugly and personal..hope u guys cool it off and start posting msgs wrt cricket rather than throwing personal taunts against each other..this is a gr8 site and lets have the rivalry between our sides for fun rather than personal accusations..

Guest HariSampath
yup... Hari is an expert on men's groins! :two_thumbs_up:
so you are an expert on SRT's groin injury...how many times have you "worshipped" your god's groin today, and just tell us, is he scared you might tug it a wee bit more ? is this why u started this thread ?

its getting really ugly and personal..hope u guys cool it off and start posting msgs wrt cricket rather than throwing personal taunts against each other..this is a gr8 site and lets have the rivalry between our sides for fun rather than personal accusations..
its been too much crap since the IPL has started its a shame people can just enjoy quality cricket anymore

Guest Hiten.

These heated debates should answer how can "two national team mates fight amongst each other" (Bhajji-Sree saga).

Guest HariSampath

@ Ticz and ohers. This was a legitimate thread created by whichever leg, and if the issue is SRT's injury and whether he is scared etc, I had been posting my opinion on it, which is I think the injury/diagnosis etc seem very suspicious. Ticz , you had your warning mate....and that was the last one. One time...JUST one time try messing with me, my friends , or get personal, post your same old regional , chennai hate garbage, tamil/rajnikant sh1t here, I promise you you wont know what hits you where the sun doesnt shine, trust me, you aint seen nuthin yet...I can get 100 times uglier than your worst gutter self

Hari, don't threaten plz..it takes a click to take care abt it Shwetbah already edited posts here and if it happens again...then we have to be more strict Its hard to tell, whoz taking it seriously and whoz joking here LOCKED