theguyinblue and flamy

Rajiv

..are bhai, apan donation bhi karta hain...but I give chance u can bet anytime Let me tell u a lil story abt gambling - I can seriously lose or seriously win Case 1: 1998 - McDowells Derby, Mahalaxmi Race Course - Mumbai I bet on a horse called deuce , odds 1:7 - Race started and obviously the punters played on the favorites and one of them was Vijay Mallya's horse ( his name wasn't rahul by the way ) - and I am sipping my beer and the race is almost over with my horse nowhere to be seen. Believe or not, for some divine reason, horse no. 7 DEUCE pulls from the middle of the bunch with a huge roar and just races past the others and wins the race..I was the only one cheering in front of 100 people who said the F word at the same time. CASE 2: I go to a friends wedding and feel like visiting the nightclub in that hotel. I am just ordering my drinks and you know, checking the girls out and this old college friend pops out and challenges me to a game of pool. His rule was I pick 1 pocket to put the black ball b4 the game begins and he has the rest of them. His odds are 1:10. So I play 500 rupees, it means if I win I get paid 5,000 rupees and if I lose I only 5pay 00 Game started, reached the black ball, I didn't make my shot and he had an easy pot. GUESS WHAT - He put the black and cue ball both. He pays me hard cash, I pay for my drink and sayonara CASE 3: I had this habit of playing poker,( video poker ) in this underground joint in Mumbai..I got there on a Saturday with 200 rupees in my pocket..I sit on the machine, I get 2 pair winning 8 rupees..I double up/down..blindly in this zone of mine..next I remember..is my friend ..who caught my hand hard and said rajeev ' u locked the machine", I doubled 8 rupees to 8.908 rupees...the owner said if he can pay me next day..what a treat that night was CASE 4 - This is my ultimate I am playing teen patti ( FLUSH ) with my friends. This is the last game and I am playing blind, 2 of them pack their cards. The one who is left with me has "color", it means 3 of the same design and I am still blind, I pick my cards up and I have this style of slowly looking at my cards so I get 2 9's, ( 9 Pair ) , I was doing it openly so they said well thats it,...u lost..coz I had 2 9's and 1 of them was already with a person who packed so in the entire deck of cards..there is only 1 9 left, so what are the freaking chances my 3d card is a 9 as well..it was like scene from a amitabh movie..they picked the money..I said hold on..they couldn't facking believe I had the 3rd 9, I won it and each and every person was quiet there.as if they had seen a ghost

Guest Hiten.
how about 1 million to me. I promise to return it in a month i.e double of what you lend.
Ungli do, toh log haath pakad lete hain :cantstop: