CONGRATULATIONS my brilliant son!

Guest Yograj Singh

What a wonderful job leading Punjab today! Great in the field, inspired the bowlers, some wonderful bowling changes and smart tactics to restrict a strong lineup with a couple of the world's top batsmen to a tiny score. And then such inspirational and selfless captaincy to let the Aussies bat instead and make some runs, instead of destroying the Bangalore Southie tatti bowlers yourself and not letting anyone else among the runs. A 9 wicket win with 5 overs to spare - does it get more brilliant in Twenty20? Keep it up my son and bring the trophy home to PUNJAB! :yay::yay:
PS: he lives in Gurgaon .. which is in Haryana ! :dance:

Its the capital of Punjab and Haryana and its full of heaps of punjabis and beside that its a mohali team..not chandiarh.
I know yaar .. but someone mentioned that he calls Chandigarh home .. btw its not a part of either states .. its a UT .. I was having a laugh anyway :scooter:

Yo Yograj, what is this cheating case which is filed against you? http://www.telegraphindia.com/1080511/jsp/nation/story_9255409.jsp Panchkula (PTI): Cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograj Singh has been booked on charges of cheating and fraud, police said today. Yograj, a former Test cricketer, has not been arrested.
lol... kaha kaha se breaking news mil jata hai bhailogo ko :-D

Its the capital of Punjab and Haryana and its full of heaps of punjabis and beside that its a mohali team..not chandiarh.
well i dont wanna get into technical stuff about chandigarh being capital of both but its a known fact dude chandigarh is considered punjab , just like village belt of delhi though its part of delhi is called haryanvi, people who r from delhi know what ia m saying , besides yuvi i heard has house in mohali too