Shoaib Akhtar

Yuvraj4Captaincy

Lol. Lee' date=' Akhtar and Tait all have bending of over 10 degrees, but it is under the 15 degree limit and so is legal [/quote'] what is the probability that those ''effort '' balls are bowling with a bent under 15 degree ? Atleast from normal viewing ,the faster it gets the worser the bend .Is there any way to check that in match situations ?

what is the probability that those ''effort '' balls are bowling with a bent under 15 degree ? Atleast from normal viewing ' date='the faster it gets the worser the bend .Is there any way to check that in match situations ?[/quote'] Because their speeds have been extensively tested with the flexion of their arms too and it is within the limit even in full speed.

Because their speeds have been extensively tested with the flexion of their arms too and it is within the limit even in full speed.
The greatest advantage of chucking is not only speed ,but ''control accuracy and ability to adjust the length '',i am not sure whether those factors have checked by them .

Okay' date=' lets drop the chucking talks.....its past...ICC has given a verdict and we should stick to it. I personally believe that Murali is a chucker. But still I accept ICC's official verdict.[/quote'] Bowlers tend to chuck when they get tired and looking for accuracy .Hmm....checking in the match conditions is a must .No it is not an old issue ,it is relevant every time IMO .There is no such thing as cleared forever .It is called accomodating ,certainly some bowlers bent is more obvious than others .

It will be interesting to watch Pindi Express bowling to The Master Blaster... One one end there will be glooming SA who is bowling against his fitness, on the other end a blooming SRT who is going steadily with full strength. Though its a mis-match ( bahut na-insaafi hai ) but its interesting tussle to witness!

Is Shoaib Akhtar a Spinner???? This is what i felt yesterday...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha:... His 95MPH balls were disappearing in the stands with a flick of a risk...with minimum fuss.... He was made to look like a trundler by Surya.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.... All his hype vanished in thin air yesterday... actually come to think of it...probably his did not take his normal dose of Nadrolone yesterday... as news leaked in Media that He was caught with 30 syringes at Karachi airport while coming to india.... Hmmm.....