MI v KKR Betting

Desi Cartman

I bet $20K on KKR winning. If I win, you give me triple, $60K and if I lose you get $20K. Deal? Maalik, iss gareeb ki sun lo aur deal final kar lo :pray:
how about 1:2 ... ur 20k and if KKR wins then i'll give u 50k ... is that alright ? mazak kur raha tha .. its ok 1:3 .. 20k on KKR .. deal !

how about 1:2 ... ur 20k and if KKR wins then i'll give u 50k ... is that alright ? mazak kur raha tha .. its ok 1:3 .. 20k on KKR .. deal !
Deal :top:
waise yeh hua kaisay .. how come ur balance is so low ... ? :nervous:
Yeh bahut dukh bhari daastan hai dost.....tum sunn nahin paaoge :((

you ppl have lots of $ICF and betting openly in 6-9 figures, why there is no betting in betting section for poor ppl. like us??? I want to bet a little of my $ICF. :(( I wanted to bet $ICF 10000 on KKR winning and $ICF 3500 on MI winning...lekin itni chhoti amount yahan kahan chalegi Bhai!

you ppl have lots of and betting openly in 6-7 figures' date=' why there is no betting in betting section for poor ppl. like us??? I want to bet a little of my . :(([/quote'] on whom do u wanna bet ... 50k from me if ur team wins ... 3k from u if ur team loses .. deal ? aaj main kaafi dariya dil hoon ! :isalute: Jai Jawan Jai Kisaan !

on whom do u wanna bet ... 50k from me if ur team wins ... 3k from u if ur team loses .. deal ? aaj main kaafi dariya dil hoon ! :isalute: Jai Jawan Jai Kisaan !
Though SRT is on his homeground with firing J'Suriya...I believe SA and IS will perform at Wankhade Stadium pitch...thus, I already intended to play on KKR with some relief factor...with MI also... I wanted to bet $ICF 10000 on KKR winning and $ICF 3500 on MI winning...lekin itni chhoti amount yahan kahan chalegi Bhai!

Though SRT is on his homeground with firing J'Suriya...I believe SA and IS will perform at Wankhade Stadium pitch...thus, I already intended to play on KKR with some relieve factor... I wanted to bet 10000 on KKR winning and 3500 on MI winning...lekin itni chhoti amount yahan kahan chalegi Bhai!
ok so if KKR wins then i'll give u 20k .. else u can give me 5k .. is that ok ? Aaaj main mast mood mein hoon

Guest Hiten.
Time to pay up, MTC. BTW, blue_brigade, i only got 475k from you. Need the other 25k. They cut 5%
Too bad :finger: Don't ever cross my path, or else I'll gun you down :mad: