maniac

List of underrated cricketers wish we had.

I had named Pandya had he not been highly overrated by some here. He was underrated while he was performing well before covid even had some good inning till 19 wc as a finisher. But now he is hyped till moon especially after ipl victory and he doesn't play internationals consistently as an alrounder. 

On 6/15/2022 at 7:04 PM, maniac said:

Pak: Shadab Khan, Hassan Ali (underrated now even though was hyped a few years back)

Australia: Zampa, most Aussie core is rated but Zampa over Chahal for me.

England: Mark Wood (not rated enough when it comes to 90+ bowlers). Chris Woakes is one of the best bowling allrounders in the world.Rest of the English players are rated accordingly.

Srilanka: Chameera (getting his due now after playing IPL)

Nzl: Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham (better than Pandya).

WI: I think wi players are overrated based on how much in demand they are in leagues. No underrated player but if had to pick one then Roston chase.

SA: Pretorious and dare I say we don’t have a player even like Pehlukwayo and also both SA spinners are underrated, Maharaj even more than Shamsi.

Bangladesh: None.

if you want to go by team, surely Litton Das should be there for Banglas. His record in the past 2 yrs is excellent, and he turned in some good performances overseas too