Delhi Wants Dinesh Karthik

Cricketics

Satish babu' date=' i'm not disagreeing with any of that, you can say it a million times if you like, i'm sure it will ease the pain of losing today[/quote'] well CSK doesn deserve to go to the semis coz of some other teams loss..if they cant win against DC then they shd not be in the semis..so im happy that DD won today coz it makes the IPL more interesting..and as i have said before DD is a much better team than CSK rite now..so i jus wanted CSK to get into the semis coz of their own effort not coz of Delhi losing..

And look at this guy.... he can't see Tics comment on KD quiting chennai food... but always finds my post.... selective amnesia??? :haha:
abey teri asi ki taisi ... u can shove sambar and Bhaturay u know where .... I was trying to defuse the tension but if u think I m trying to point out that U r the only one who does this sambar - Bhaturay crap here then .. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

well CSK doesn deserve to go to the semis coz of some other teams loss..if they cant win against DC then they shd not be in the semis..so im happy that DD won today coz it makes the IPL more interesting..and as i have said before DD is a much better team than CSK rite now..so i jus wanted CSK to get into the semis coz of their own effort not coz of Delhi losing..
Well said yaar Delhi are the best team in the IPL, good luck to Chennai for the semis - i'd rather see them playing in the final 4 than the pretentious Mumbai team

abey teri asi ki taisi ... u can shove sambar and Bhaturay u know where .... I was trying to defuse the tension but if u think I m trying to point out that U r the only one who does this sambar - Bhaturay crap here then .. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
yeah... yeah... why don't u diffuse the tension by asking the one who started it stop for a change?

Anybody who is mentioning Sambar - dalia - Butter chicken - Rajma chawal to create some tension on ICF should stop else it gets out of hand. After all we are Indians first then Tamil , punjabi , marathi etc Jai Hind !
could have done it first time out.... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

could have done it first time out.... :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I did the same thing b4.. I never said that IR started it ... maybe by chance only ur post got quoted ... it wasnt intentional ... TBH today no one was having a go anyway , I think it was all jokes

They stumbled to a 3 wicket win over Delhi in the return leg, mainly because of that beast Watson. Delhi have their number. The points table is irrelevant - this competition is decided by a series of knockout matches, not by a league. So all of Rajasthan's good form will go out of the window if/when they play a one-off semifinal against Delhi or any other team for that matter. All four teams will be on an even keel at that stage. Delhi are more than capable of wrecking them in a one-off game, as you can see by that 9 wicket win.