RD v love ya

satishg

Yes. Also' date=' RD, AK, SG, VVS not be playing T20. They have top class Test cricket skills and shud not (whats the word), ok @MiT$ word, and they should not make themselves impure! :cantstop:[/quote'] What has VVS done too earn that "non" t20 tag. Hes scored runs and that too at a brisk strike rate.

"we should have been" but we never had. Tendulkar was at his peak during the 90's - 2000. He had scored 24/39 100s during this period. SRT Stats Lets not get into this now. Thread is about RD's batting
Exactly. So you should have said this to Shwetabh, no?

Guest Hiten.
Exactly. So you should have said this to Shwetabh' date=' no?[/quote'] Shwetabh knows that team India sucked in 90's.

RD has been awesome ever since mallya came out public with his views..its gud to see him smiling again..he has been having this sad look for a long time..hope he gets back in serious form in tests again..v need him in full flow against the aussies in october..

Guest Hiten.

Differences of character. RD has never spoken about ODI comeback ever since he was left out. Instead he went on to play Domestic cricket and scored heavily. Now he is scoring in bulk in IPL. On the other hand, SCG has just talked about his ODI comeback after one or two good performances with bat. Its almost like SCG is pleading to BCCI for an ODI comeback.

Differences of character. RD has never spoken about ODI comeback ever since he was left out. Instead he went on to play Domestic cricket and scored heavily. Now he is scoring in bulk in IPL. On the other hand, SCG has just talked about his ODI comeback after one or two good performances with bat. Its almost like SCG is pleading to BCCI for an ODI comeback.
A very good point. But do you think keeping quiet is helping RD's cause? I think he really wants to come back into the ODI side and he needs to sell himself a little bit otherwise he will never ever be back.

A very good point. But do you think keeping quiet is helping RD's cause? I think he really wants to come back into the ODI side and he needs to sell himself a little bit otherwise he will never ever be back.
It is not in Rahul's character to 'sell' himself. I hope he does stay quiet, and if Dhoni doesn't want in the team for whatever reasons (valid IMO), I don't think Dravid will fight for his place. He should be permanent in the Test team though.

I hope the hardcore Dravid fans can grow some perspective of how difficult and commendable it is to score and perform while being part of a shyte team when talks meander to Tendulkar's batting through the 90s and how he did not win India matches.:D
:two_thumbs_up: :cantstop:

instead of simply thinking srt is a very good batsman' date=' some think he's the next best thing to have happened after sliced bread :hmpf:[/quote'] wrong. next best thing to have happened since: krishna.jpg