Are guys betting if dhoni gonna blame his team for loss ?

bobbydhillon

its so funny that you say this dude did you see UV scold piyush then yell at VRV towards the end? He started looking like an angry sunny deol in those moments. Dhoni never loses his cool and yells at his players in front of everyone. thats terrible leadership Kings XI are winning despite UV's captaincy. If you take out Marsh (and possible Pomersbach) - both of whom were brought in by your awesome coach Moody - and bring in another batsman instead, then you guys would be nowhere.
oh yeah look where ur chokers are after hayden hussey left

oh yeah look where ur chokers are after hayden hussey left
he scold chawla but he backs them all the way too and bring him to bowl crucial overs and stick with him and sree though both sucks big time in first few games so just stop making statements since u belong to bunch of people here who are biased against yuvi. when mihali lose its yuvi fasult and when they win , its other people help and this that blah blah i guess lot of people are pissed that he is doin good as captain and u all should just suck up and chill

Dhoni is a lucky average captain...thats about it. No tactics..nuttin...So far he got lucky cuz of the quality of the players. Now he is tested.
Starting from the 20/20 WC to the Aus series, Dhoni has taken some instinctive descisions which paid of which your UV never did nor would he have been capable of. In fact UV is much more lucky that his team is in the semis.

never was but when i came to this site i saw so many yuvi haters here
dude take a chill pill...am not a chennai fan like renegade said. I'm not a yuvraj basher. I like UVs batting as I said earlier but youre applying double standards for yuvrajs and dhonis captaincy. You think dhoni doesn't back his players??

Starting from the 20/20 WC to the Aus series' date=' Dhoni has taken some instinctive descisions which paid of which your UV never did nor would he have been capable of. In fact UV is much more lucky that his team is in the semis.[/quote'] 20/20 was won cuz of yuvi and gambhir batting and bowling performances. No tactic by dhoni. His batting contributing was nothing.He is not half a batsman Yuvi is.You forgot the series in India which we lost against the Australia?..lol and cb series..won cuz of tendulkar, gambhir,ishant etc etc....Nothing to write home abt dhoni batting or captaincy. and I dunno what you getting to with your other post. This forum is not make or break for Indian players...roflmao. Yuvi is heaps popular in India.

If there are so many of them' date=' including the slectors and senior players, maybe there is a reason, dont you think?[/quote'] fuk that senior players are not against yuvi at all , they get along better with him than dhoni , dont post all lies and crap here

No one took responsibility' - Dhoni Cricinfo staff May 22, 2008 Mahendra Singh Dhoni promoted himself to No 3 but holed out to long-on for 4 © AFP Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the Chennai Super Kings captain, has attributed the upset defeat against Bangalore Royal Challengers on Wednesday to "bad shot selection" from his batsmen. "One or two stands could have got us through to a win," Dhoni said after the defeat. "No one took the responsibility. Couple of bad shot selections affected us today. It was a gettable total." Chasing a low target of 127, Chennai were comfortably placed at 60 for 0 in the 10th over before a collapse left them 14 runs short of the target. Their opening partnership aside, Chennai's second-highest stand was only 20 for the third wicket between Stephen Fleming and Suresh Raina. "We changed the batting order according to situation," Dhoni, who promoted himself to No 3, said. "Most of them floated around. If the players had thought in the middle as much as they thought at the dressing room, we would have won." The defeat has made Chennai's task of securing a semi-final berth tougher. If Delhi lose all their games, Chennai can afford to go through without winning another. In case Delhi and Mumbai win one and Chennai don't, it will be down to net run-rate. If Delhi win both games, Chennai must win one of their remaining two. Dhoni and Co can make matters easier by winning both, but their next match is against Rajasthan, the strongest side, and it may come down to the clash against the Deccan Chargers for them to ensure their spot. "We do not want to wait till the last league match [against Deccan Chargers] and are keen to make the semi-final grade against Rajasthan," Dhoni said. Chennai's next game is against Rajasthan on May 24 at the MA Chidambaram Staduim and their final match is against Deccan on May 27.
He still seems to talk as if it is everyone's fault but his own.

Why Yuvi sat out of the must win game against RSA(right after Dhoni was appointed ODI captain for Future CUp v OZ) in the T20 world cup will be one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in Indian Cricket.
I thought he was injured?

never was but when i came to this site i saw so many yuvi haters here
So is that a good excuse to be a "Dhoni hater"? Its quite obvious that you're taking any "attacks" on Yuvraj way too seriously and have ended up looking like a grumpy old pensioner. And no, there is no limit that says you're only allowed to post one sentence per post.

So is that a good excuse to be a "Dhoni hater"? Its quite obvious that you're taking any "attacks" on Yuvraj way too seriously and have ended up looking like a grumpy old pensioner. And no, there is no limit that says you're only allowed to post one sentence per post.
just like u and other dhoni worshippers take it seriously if somebody say something against him.