Ramiz Raja's Idiotic Musings - A chronology of the Blabbering Idiot

spiritb2

"It Was My Right": Ramiz Raja Opens Up On Controversial Dismissal Of Misbah-ul-Haq, Waqar Younis

Former PCB chairman Ramiz Raja has opened up on the controversial removal of Waqar Younis and Misbah-ul-Haq from the coaching staff ahead of the 2021 T20 World cup.

uv68jopo_ramiz-raja_625x300_04_October_22.jpg?im=FeatureCrop,algorithm=dnn,width=806,height=605

Since being replaced by Najam Sethi as the chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), Ramiz Raja has made some stunning revelations. Be it the much-debated Asia Cup topic or the manner in which certain changes took place in the board, Raja has constantly been clearing the air on major topics. In a chat with a Pakistani TV channel, the former PCB chairman has now opened up on the controversial removal of Misbah-ul-Haq and Waqar Younis from the coaching staff right before the start of the T20 World Cup 2021.

Misbah and Waqar were employed by the PCB as the head coach and bowling coach respectively but were released from their roles not long before the mega event. The two were replaced by Saqlain Mushtaq (head coach) and Abdul Razzaq (bowling coach). In a chat with Samaa TV, Raja opened up on the 'hard' decision that he had to take.

"They received their full payments for two years. They were given full respect. As a chairman, it was my right to dismiss them. Even now, they are talking about removing Saqlain Mushtaq and replacing him with Mickey Arthur. I made contracts in such a way that I didn't want the board to be left with a coaching setup for three years," he said.

"We had yearly contracts. They (Misbah and Waqar) would've left in January/February anyway. We brought a new management. It wasn't easy for me. I've played with Waqar, I talked to him in detail."

Raja also revealed that he himself spoke to Waqar while the CEO had a word with Misbah over the decision. But, the PCB chief confirmed that it was a well-thought-out decision.

"The CEO talked to Misbah. It obviously didn't look good that the change took place with a week or 10 days before the T20 World Cup. But I had an idea that we could only go to a certain extent with them. "When I used to do commentary, I realised that a change was necessary," said the former PCB chief."

"Jitne Bhi Tainted Players Hai...": Ramiz Raja Takes Shot At Mohammad Amir, Others Accused of Fixing

One of the Pakistan players, who has been critical of Ramiz Raja for quite some time now is pacer Mohammad Amir

c2j6g00g_ramiz-raja-youtube_625x300_18_December_22.jpg?im=FaceCrop,algorithm=dnn,width=806,height=605

Ever since Ramiz Raja was sacked as the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman, several stakeholders of the game in the country have spoken out against him. One of the Pakistan players, who has been critical of Ramiz for quite some time now is pacer Mohammad Amir. In October, he had said, "I think it's time to get rid of the so-called PCB chairman who thinks he is the god, as well as the so-called chief selector." Notably, Amir had called time on his international career in 2020 in protest over the "shabby" treatment he said he received from the then management.

When Ramiz was asked about the treatment towards Amir, who had earlier served a five-year ban for spot-fixing, rthe former PCB chairman hinted at the tainted past of the player.

"Unfortunately, I played at a time when there were too many controversies. I can't tolerate that nine players are playing for a win, while two players are playing to lose. There is a sense of betrayal. If it was a first-time incident, then you could have said, 'ok this is the first instance, let's move on'. But here we have such events every three to four years. Till where can you in forgiving them?" Raja said on Samaa TV.

When the news anchor said, "So, you wanted to make an example out of Mohammad Amir?"; Ramiz replied: "Not Amir, Jitne bhi tainted players hai, unke liye mujhe koi mohabbat nahi hai (I have no love for tainted players)."

Recently, pacer Wahab Riaz had hinted that Amir could be back in Pakistan's squad. "We may see Mohammad Amir coming back to play for Pakistan once again," Wahab was quoted as saying by Cricket Pakistan in an interview to Samaa News.

Amir has also broken his silence on his rumoured comeback. "If Allah wills, I will play for Pakistan again. But I would like to play and perform well in PSL," Amir told the reporters at the National High-Performance Centre (NHPC) in Lahore.

Ramiz Bhai back to his youtube "Gyaan" Channel :Cry: as no jobs for him now

"Looks Like Mini Rohit Sharma": Ramiz Raja Lavishes Praise On India Batter

Former Pakistan cricketer Ramiz Raja has heaped praise on Shubman Gill, calling him a mini-version of Rohit Sharma.

Since being sacked as the chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), former Pakistan cricketer Ramiz Raja has turned into a pundit once again. Having been a keen observer of the ODI series between India and New Zealand, Raja has been quite impressed by the way young opening batter Shbman Gill has applied himself. The former Pakistani cricketer lavished praise on Gill while also drawing similarities between him and India captain Rohit Sharma. In fact, Ramiz called Gill a 'mini version' of Rohit.

"Shubman Gill looks like a mini-Rohit Sharma. He has extra time and looks good. He has enough potential. Aggression will also develop with time. He doesn't need to change anything. He scored a double hundred recently," said Raja in a video on his YouTube channel.

"Batting was easy for India because they have an outstanding batter like Rohit Sharma. He plays exceedingly well. He is an amazing striker of hook-and-pull shots, so a 108-run chase becomes easy," he added.

Raja also highlighted a few technical aspects in the Indian batting unit's performance.

"What India batters need to do, top order in particular, is the fact that their front-foot batting is looking weak. It's easy to hit from the back foot, but once the ball is tossed up, you rely on defense, then there is some error," said Raja.

In the 2nd ODI, it was India's bowling that had laid the foundation of an 8-wicket victory. Even Ramiz admitted that it's the team's bowling unit that has seen them soar in ODI and Test formats.

"India's resurgence in ODI and Test cricket is on the basis of bowling because their batting is historically strong," Raja asserted.

Edited by spiritb2

"Shoaib Akhtar Is A Delusional Superstar": Ramiz Raja Takes A Dig At Ex-Pakistan Star For Targetting Babar Azam

Former Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja has lashed out at Shoaib Akhtar, following his comments on star batter Babar Azam

m7dfbg8_ramiz-raja-youtube_625x300_26_December_22.jpg?im=FaceCrop,algorithm=dnn,width=806,height=605

Former Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja has lashed out at Shoaib Akhtar, following his comments on star batter Babar Azam. During a recent appearance on a local news channel, Akhtar had criticised Babar's communications, saying that the Pakistan captain can't speak English properly. The 47-year-old faced a lot of flak for his comments on Babar, as well as former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter Kamran Akmal. Raja labelled Akhtar a "delusional superstar", adding that it is more important to become a human first than a brand.

Former Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja has lashed out at Shoaib Akhtar, following his comments on star batter Babar Azam. During a recent appearance on a local news channel, Akhtar had criticised Babar's communications, saying that the Pakistan captain can't speak English properly. The 47-year-old faced a lot of flak for his comments on Babar, as well as former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter Kamran Akmal. Raja labelled Akhtar a "delusional superstar", adding that it is more important to become a human first than a brand.

"Shoaib Akhtar is a delusional superstar. He also had an issue recently with Kamran Akmal. He wants everyone to become a brand, but it is more important to become a human first. First, become a human and then a brand. Our former players degrade our cricket brand by giving delusional statements. You will never see that happening in our neighbouring country. You will never see Sunil Gavaskar criticizing Rahul Dravid. It only happens in Pakistan, where former players don't let others do their job professionally," Ramiz said on Bol News.

On being asked about Akthar's aspiration to become the chairman of PCB, Raja said that the former speedster first need to get a degree.

"He needs to get a graduate degree first in order to become eligible for the chairmanship of PCB," Ramiz added.

Akhtar, who made his Pakistan debut in 1997, only played 46 Tests, 163 ODIs and 15 T20Is. His career was marred with injuries.

He retired from international cricket after the 2011 World Cup. Post-retirement, he began a YouTube career by starting his own channel, where he gives unfiltered reviews on various cricket related topics.

17 minutes ago, spiritb2 said:

"Shoaib Akhtar Is A Delusional Superstar": Ramiz Raja Takes A Dig At Ex-Pakistan Star For Targetting Babar Azam

Former Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja has lashed out at Shoaib Akhtar, following his comments on star batter Babar Azam

m7dfbg8_ramiz-raja-youtube_625x300_26_December_22.jpg?im=FaceCrop,algorithm=dnn,width=806,height=605

"Shoaib Akhtar is a delusional superstar. He also had an issue recently with Kamran Akmal. He wants everyone to become a brand, but it is more important to become a human first. First, become a human and then a brand. Our former players degrade our cricket brand by giving delusional statements. You will never see that happening in our neighbouring country. You will never see Sunil Gavaskar criticizing Rahul Dravid. It only happens in Pakistan, where former players don't let others do their job professionally," Ramiz said on Bol News.

On being asked about Akthar's aspiration to become the chairman of PCB, Raja said that the former speedster first need to get a degree.

"He needs to get a graduate degree first in order to become eligible for the chairmanship of PCB," Ramiz added.

Akhtar, who made his Pakistan debut in 1997, only played 46 Tests, 163 ODIs and 15 T20Is. His career was marred with injuries.

He retired from international cricket after the 2011 World Cup. Post-retirement, he began a YouTube career by starting his own channel, where he gives unfiltered reviews on various cricket related topics.

what a load of petty mudslinging from all parties