Is it city loyality or regional?

mahenga

Is it city loyality or regional?  

1. 1.

• Yes it will give another reason to hate each other.
    • No, people will forgive and forget once out of the stadium.
    • It will turn into good. City loyalties will bind us against other differences within the city.

Yoda, I have a serious doubt. Is your boss a North Indian who blatantly discriminates against South Indians, denies 'em of all pay rises, gives 'em the toughest assignments and worst office space etc? :D
Nah, personally most of my NI friends and co-workers have been fine. The only obnoxious ones are those who show up on message boards. :--D

Nah' date=' personally most of my NI friends and co-workers have been fine. The only obnoxious ones are those who show up on message boards. :--D[/quote'] Actually isnt that a sentiment observed by almost everyone on MB?? I mean I rarely see a Pakistani person admit he has issues with Indian person at work(or college etc), but he would also quickly add how Indians in cybersapce are pure a$$hole$. Similarly with this Northie-Southie and all that jazz. I wonder if cyberspace actually tells more about us than others really? :nervous:

Actually isnt that a sentiment observed by almost everyone on MB?? I mean I rarely see a Pakistani person admit he has issues with Indian person at work(or college etc), but he would also quickly add how Indians in cybersapce are pure a$$. Similarly with this Northie-Southie and all that jazz. I wonder if cyberspace actually tells more about us than others really? :nervous:
Yea, may be we speak out what we really think more when we don't have to face the other person.

Nah' date=' personally most of my NI friends and co-workers have been fine. The only obnoxious ones are those who show up on message boards. :--D[/quote'] If someone reads your posts, they will drawn into thinking that South Indians are the most discriminated, most mocked at, group of peoples in the world. :giggle: :D:--D

If someone reads yoda's posts' date=' they will drawn into thinking that South Indians are the most discriminated, most mocked at, group of peoples in the [s']world ICF
Minor correction above...though thank God SRT that there are but a very few who do that (extreme mocking, insults etc). Most are fine, and beyond all the circus driven nonsense.

Nah' date=' personally most of my NI friends and co-workers have been fine. The only obnoxious ones are those who show up on message boards. :--D[/quote'] Most of my SI friends are fine as well but rarely they forget to remind me that they are the original NIs. Five thousand years ago ... And then there was this friend of mine from Chennai. A NI girl asked him are SIs hindu?:whatchutalkingabout And you can imagine I have to bear his rant for next month. How dare she say that. We are the real hindus ...

Most of my SI friends are fine as well but rarely they forget to remind me that they are the original NIs. Five thousand years ago ...
You should ask them what the hell is that supposed to mean by "original NIs"...some folks are just out to preach - and such folks exist equally in SIs and NIs for good measure.

You should ask them what the hell is that supposed to mean by "original NIs"...some folks are just out to preach - and such folks exist equally in SIs and NIs for good measure.
My strategy with such people is agree(ignore) with them. If you try to debate you are in trouble. What's the chance that you will change such person's opinion. None!