All over for Mumbai

umpire

Bad bad cricket from MI. BTW does MI stand any more chances or is it all over actually?
they only have chance to finish up 5th now. currently they are coming 6th, but if they win tomorrow against Bangalore , then they will take over calcutta and would finish up on 14 points at no. 5, one ahead of calcutta

Actually, did someone notice this Was the DIY patil stadium crowd the same as Wankhede? I mean boo'ing wise..Wankhede has been rough but the other one gives a diff picture
majority of the DY Patil crowd were people from North Mumbai & the outskirts (dombivili, navi mumbai etc)who had never been to a cricket match before. They must be have been overawed by the ocassion & that's why they seemed to be having a good time even when Gilchrist was smashing the daylights out of the Mumbai bowlers. They will be need a lot of time (& matches) to reach the levels of Wankhede's North stand.

..u never been to Mumbai b4' date=' have you[/quote'] I have been in Mumbai for the last 5 years .A great vibrant city and the most safest city for women as well. I do enjoy every thing about that city ,however the crowd at the ''IPL '' matches were way over the top and arrogant .Hence i made that comment .I am not supporting any team in IPL .But i hate KR because of SRK and his show ponies ,then Mumbai for the crowd attitude .

I have been in Mumbai for the last 5 years .A great vibrant city and the most safest city for women as well. I do enjoy every thing about that city ' date='however the crowd at the ''IPL '' matches were way over the top and arrogant .Hence i made that comment .I am not supporting any team in IPL .But i hate KR because of SRK and his show ponies ,then Mumbai for the crowd attitude .[/quote'] haha Mallya perhaps is a bigger showpony than SRK (perhaps coz hes much richer)