Pathan must be in ODI team!

I do advocate YKP shud be in the 11 for ODIs in subcontinent. Atleast try him out and we'll see if he can make transition to ODIs from T20. However, I am skeptical if YKP can perform in Aus, Eng, SA, NZ pitches (or even WI for that matter) Time will tell

I do advocate YKP shud be in the 11 for ODIs in subcontinent. Atleast try him out and we'll see if he can make transition to ODIs from T20. However, I am skeptical if YKP can perform in Aus, Eng, SA, NZ pitches (or even WI for that matter) Time will tell
Coming in with 20 overs to go he will have no problems!
Coming in with 20 overs to go he will have no problems!
Mostly true, but in a T20 he opens the batting and all 10 wickets are still intact. No pressure regarding the amount of runs either,i.e., he can simply step in and start swinging. But in an ODI, he might encounter different situations, where a few top order wickets could have gone down cheaply and he might have to consolidate for 10 overs or so before playing his natural slam-bang cricket. Uthappam panics when there is more than 10-15 overs to deal with, let's see how this guy can handle such a scenario.:hatsoff: