Praying for an india loss in final

mani sha

On 9/17/2023 at 4:59 PM, mani sha said:

Easy win against a minnow .. 

I will be joyous when we bash England … 

Your team lost to SL what are you talking about ? The level of dellusion is padosis is seriously concerning since you guys share a border with India..

Edited by Vilander
16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Did you term SL and Pak as minnow teams before the tournament?

If not, you are being disingenuous here.

Sri Lanka is a Minnow since last 5-7 years . 

pak is a different story.  They are neither minnows nor in the big league . However , they tend to have a good bowling attack. Their attack fell like nine pins - and we managed to take advantage of their weak spin attack in game 1 and weakened overall attack in game 2 . I didn’t count them as good as aussie - nz - England but they are better than Sri Lanka on most days 

bengladesh imo is the best Asian team after india right now . We were lucky that they are bad at math ..I rate a victory over them as better than either Sri Lanka or pak.  Their coach Allan Donald has worked very hard and instilled a sense of self belief . 

Asia cup helped us in a few things though . Our bowlers got into good form barring Shami . Our wkt keeper , middle order etc sorted out . 

surya made a 27 which I feel was a decent attempt - on indian tracks Surya will be a lethal weapon . 

ayer injury is back, axar is injured  and probably getting sundar or ashwin in their place will give the team much needed balance.  

Will this team perform same in the World Cup ? Hope so.  Just hope that they take each game at a time .