What is up with Hayden and Pakistan ?

On 10/25/2023 at 5:35 AM, express bowling said:

Hayden can be an India hater in real life. It is his personal choice. I have no problem with it. But one should try to be neutral while commentating in high profile matches.

I hope his employers in broadcasting notice this aspect and take the steps they deem necessary. 

This coming from someone who lives in Australia and knows the history, his very very close mate with Andrew Symonds, they come from Queensland and played together. Not only that they spend their off time together.

When the Monkeygate episode took place, he saw his mate subjected to ridicule and humiliation, then when it went came to the tribunal hearing it became a further fiasco. With Bhajji getting off. The way Bhajji carried on afterwards when he got wickets, is what I fell in love with in Indian Cricket, it made me proud to be Indian. This angered the Australians and esp Hayden.

This is all ironic about them crying over Symonds, when for years players from the subcontinent where subjected to racial vilification on field all the time by the Aussie players.