What is up with Hayden and Pakistan ?

6 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Nothing wrong with Haydens behaviour here, as you said in the OP maybe he has been a former coach or whatever, hence the soft corner, you cannot reason with someones emotions. If he has a soft corner, don't know why we as Indian fan  should have any objection with it. This makes no sense.

We don't need him in India then. He can F off

Loved how Mbangwa was slapping that Hindu ke beech mein guy with every word and emotion 

Just now, Sean Bradley said:

You don't need him? Who are you to decide? You don't need him because he's not full of hatred for the people you hate? You are biased, not Hayden 

Neither are you to decide. We can have an opinion.

The ones who decide have even invited Waqar Younis .

People I hate. LOL.

Did I ask for a separate land based on religion. Now can you decipher who is biased and who has hate?

48 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Hayden is very biased against India too. He does it subtly though. 

He said something to the effect during the WTC Final 2023 that pace bowling is not India's strength and we should play more spinners. He completely ignored that our pacers played big roles in 2 big Test Series wins in Australia and the drawn test series in England.

During this Asia Cup, early part, he said that something like most Indian pacers are like Shardul Thakur. India need proper pacers who can crank it up. He completely ignored Bumrah, Siraj, Shami and Prasidh all bowling well and bowling quick. It is a good thing that this quarter answered by their performances and pace later on. 

Yesterday, during the Pakistan match, he referred to the horrible driving experience in India and was cackling with laughter. When Waqar said that it was similar in Pakistan, Hayden acted very surprised.  I did not listen to the build up to this conversation but wonder why it is necessary to bring it up in a cricket match and then act surprised because it is similar in Pakistan.

There are many many more instances. 

Hayden can be an India hater in real life. It is his personal choice. I have no problem with it. But one should try to be neutral while commentating in high profile matches.

I hope his employers in broadcasting notice this aspect and take steps they deem necessary. 

Many people will stop listening to English commentary if there are such biased commentators.

Quite discerning.  
I was watching it live during the driving experience episode . Absolutely spot on that was what I felt too. When Waqar said it was the same over there, Hayden was visibly showing discontent. He’s entire goal at that point was to highlight how pathetic the roads are only in India. It was almost comedy how obvious that was. 

Edited by MK55
5 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

What has Hayden to do with all this ?

Know that Pakistan is an enemy state to India. And has been hurting India since it was created. 

Will you go to Gaza and comment yeah Israel rocks.

I can't believe how naive people are wrt our relations with Pakistan.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Hayden is very biased against India too. He does it subtly though. 

He said something to the effect during the WTC Final 2023 that pace bowling is not India's strength and we should play more spinners. He completely ignored that our pacers played big roles in 2 big Test Series wins in Australia and the drawn test series in England.

During this Asia Cup, early part, he said that something like most Indian pacers are like Shardul Thakur. India need proper pacers who can crank it up. He completely ignored Bumrah, Siraj, Shami and Prasidh all bowling well and bowling quick. It is a good thing that this quarter answered by their performances and pace later on. 

Yesterday, during the Pakistan match, he referred to the horrible driving experience in India and was cackling with laughter. When Waqar said that it was similar in Pakistan, Hayden acted very surprised.  I did not listen to the build up to this conversation but wonder why it is necessary to bring it up in a cricket match and then act surprised because it is similar in Pakistan.

There are many many more instances. 

Hayden can be an India hater in real life. It is his personal choice. I have no problem with it. But one should try to be neutral while commentating in high profile matches.

I hope his employers in broadcasting notice this aspect and take the steps they deem necessary. 

Many people will stop listening to English commentary if there are such biased commentators.

@express bowling  @MK55

Ironically, this snake Hayden was hired by Mahindra as an ambassador and speaks about how the road conditions in India are similar to Australia in the below video.

If anyone has that video clip where Hayden was dissing India - just tag Anand Mahindra on twitter ( he is very responsive ) ...and ask him why they have this subhuman primate as brand ambassador.

1. I am fine with someone being biased against India in the cricketing sense. By that, I am mean they don't like Indian cricket team, the way they approach the game or don't think highly of Indian cricketers. Those are cricketing opinions which one can discuss on, thats a facet of commentary. 

2. What I am not fine is to be biased against India in general, against its people like commenting on its traffic while acting surprised about it being same in Pak as @express bowling points out. Brining religion into - "namaz in front of Hindus" comment by Waqar. You don't get to make money off of Indians while being biased against the country on Live TV.

Edited by IndianRenegade