Warming up for the Pak Tri series : your squad for the tri-series

Ganguly had scored more runs than Utappa and also got 6 important wickets and got 3 man of the match in IPL. This is not his best performance but still better than Utappa who got choosed for the tri series. Is the age is the only eligibility to get place in the Indian Team?

Your Indian team XI for the Tri-Series Now that the competition is quite near, who would you want to see in the starting XI for India? Here's mine: Sehwag Gambhir Raina Yuvraj Rohit Dhoni Yusuf Pathan Irfan Pathan Piyush Chawla/ Sreesanth/Praveen Kumar RP Singh Ishant Sharma Uthappa may have deserved a couple of games but I'd like to see Raina back and see what he can do. And I'd like to see Yusuf Pathan at #7 as well, may come handy in the slog overs.

Guest Hiten.

(our) Lads arrive in BD ...a bit late, but oh well :winky: Yousuf gets along with captain Dhoni dhoniyusuf_big.jpgDelhi Duo, alongwith Yousuf gambhirsehwag_big.jpg Show pony RU with his new hairdo :banghead: :cantstop: yuvrajuthappa_big.jpgA big family picture :-D teamindia_big.jpg

Ganguly had scored more runs than Utappa and also got 6 important wickets and got 3 man of the match in IPL. This is not his best performance but still better than Utappa who got choosed for the tri series. Is the age is the only eligibility to get place in the Indian Team?
For the selection of a an ODI team, you don't take his T20 performance in account. Apart from that, how long are we going to depend on our veterans? We have to build a team for the future and no veterans in the team is the right approach. We need these stalwarts fit for the coming test series. Apart from that, I'm least interested in these meaningless ODIs. I might still watch it, but not with as much enthusiams. I'm waiting eagerly for the test series in July and October.