Meet Amit Bharadwaj - the man who predicted all he events related to the 2023 India vs. Australia final (YouTube )

The  youtube video was released on 18th November - just a day before the finals  - this guy understands as much or more than all of us put together. Don't judge him because he speaks Hindi....never seen such sharp detailed analysis - player by player.

Skip straight to 4.00....the first 4.00 minutes is about BCCI...pointless.

From 4.00 he predicts how much Rohit Sharma is going to score, India's score if they bat first, and all the players who would fail.

This is PURE analysis.  I would strongly recommend the admins to invite this gentleman to ICF.

Edited by rangeelaraja
7 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

Naah..just saw first 6/7 mins....I think any seasoned ICFer here can give a whole list of points..if we wanted to be critical of team India..before the finals..

he totally missed the India-NZ semifinal data..

Toss played major factor..in addition to some other Indian team shortcomings..

he predicted India would score 225-250 batting first -- -we scored 240

he predicted rohit would score 40-60....he scored 47

he predicted KL will be the highest scorer...he was was

He predicted SKY to be a dud ...and it happaned

ICF was over cocky about us winning....nobody could have predicted less than 290-300 with us batting first.

All his analysis was on point.

I had watched this video on the day of the Final. Just b4 it started.  His player to player predictions were almost spot on.  But then, most of those predictions were made by us as well.  For eg: It is no rocket science that Rohit would score around 50. SKY would fail miserably.  KL (mental midget) would crawl his way to a 60-70 kinda inning. Kohli won't score another 100 coz law of averages would catch up.   Anyway,  I would still give this Man credit for his nearly perfect prediction that Ind' win probability was only 5%.    I had myself predicted Ind' win probability as 60% despite so many apparent loopholes in our team.   My prediction was based on the fact that Aus themselves had too many loopholes throughout the tournament.   

28 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

He did ..you did not watch the full video. he predicted that SKY would be an utter bummer 

I only lasted 6-7 minutes, he skipped from KL to Jadeja and I stopped watching after that, maybe he knew Jadeja will be promoted 

23 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

he predicted India would score 225-250 batting first -- -we scored 240

he predicted rohit would score 40-60....he scored 47

he predicted KL will be the highest scorer...he was was

He predicted SKY to be a dud ...and it happaned

ICF was over cocky about us winning....nobody could have predicted less than 290-300 with us batting first.

All his analysis was on point.

I was expecting chase and victory for Indian team..

he started by saying that BCCI is not interested in this match...looked more like some propaganda..though I would say..it was other way around..they wanted to be it in Ahemdabad due to political influence..made slow pitch..purposely..and I am very unhappy with that..

once he started with such reasons..then we was trying to be critical of team..and did it well..however..what I am trying to say is that..many Icfers could also give similar analysis..he did tell good but not something out of the ordinary..