Ban Tour of NZ | 3 ODIs & 3 T20s

Frustrated

15 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Good win for Bengalis vs NZ C side.   Shoriful is class.  You guys found a gun all format bowler. 

Typical comment. Please come up with something new excuse than this is a C, D, E team. This BD team is much younger and inexperienced compare to NZ team. I can also say this BD team is C team without Tamim, Shakib, Taskin, Ebadot etc.

On 12/27/2023 at 7:24 PM, timedout said:

BD won the 1st T20 match comprehensively. No wonder why this thread is so dead...lol

Your complaint about this thread being dead has been resolved within the deadline.  BD lost the 3rd T20 comfortably despite the kiwi batters making comedy of errors incl one run out resulting from collision between 2 batters.  They gave plenty of chances to your team who could not capitalise.  Golden opportunity to win a t20 series in NZ lost.   Lastly, I hope U are still sticking around here and hv not run away.  (Otherwise it would be case of me talking to myself.  :no:)

On 12/28/2023 at 3:50 PM, timedout said:

Typical comment. Please come up with something new excuse than this is a C, D, E team. This BD team is much younger and inexperienced compare to NZ team. I can also say this BD team is C team without Tamim, Shakib, Taskin, Ebadot etc.

Tamim has retired...  Taskin is dropped from format...  Shakib is done after a pathetic WC...  Old with reflexes gone . 

Only Ebadot is ideally first choice player. 

What are you smoking?