Ban Tour of NZ | 3 ODIs & 3 T20s

Frustrated

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought we need to Ban the tour of NZ.  Who wants to travel to the remotest corner of southern hemisphere. 

Not a bad idea.   Our team always plays like minnows over there.  Won't mind it. As of now, I m enjoying the thrashing "Ban" are getting in NZ. (Especially as millions of their fans took to the streets and did naagin dance to express their delight on Ind losing the WC).  

10 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Not a bad idea.   Our team always plays like minnows over there.  Won't mind it. As of now, I m enjoying the thrashing "Ban" are getting in NZ. (Especially as millions of their fans took to the streets and did naagin dance to express their delight on Ind losing the WC).  

I swear they just don't try in nz. We never really prepare for them. Just wing it and it shows. If we actually took them seriously like we do with aus, e can beat them in nz.

SA will always be our toughest battle. It will be a close series but their drs rigging, pitch doctoring and umpires manipulation tactics is hard to overcome.

50 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

3rd Odi underway.  A dead Rubber.   NZ bowled out for just 98 on a green surface.   Their lowest total against toygers in ODI history.  Toygers might get a consolation win today.  Credit to their pacers.  

No boult, lockie and Henry though. Well boult is quitting so no kyle I guess. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Bangla is not a terrible ODI side...  Their bowling line up is class..  If only their batters step up they could be a serious ODI outfit. 

Shoriful is impressive & this Sakib guy bowls close to 142k...  Add in injured Ebadot who has some pace too. 

Better bowling line up than Poyzz in this format 

Probably better in tests too. Current shaheen is a shell of his former self.