Breaks Sachin's Record..Vaibhav Sooryavanshi debuts for Bihar in Ranji at 12 yrs 284 days

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dhoni ke against aisa kya hai tumhe? Aur Shami bhai ke against? Waise ek aur kafi bade bande hain hindustan me jinka do- do DOB hai official records me :hysterical:

That can't be helped now.  But kids coming through the system should be 2-3 years older than on paper in this day and age.

Back then , this was a lot more common.  Can't tolerate it now. 

2 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

umpire bhi mile huain ji..poora Bihar cricket system has been rigged..to favor him..haha..jokes aside..I saw one final match recording in You tube yesterday..samastipur vs mujjafarpur..he looks like a calm player even in T20s.. and has got decent power.. for his age..

with good performamnces he showed against Eng u19 and BD u19..if he can keep working on himself..he can be good left handed player..

Do not generalize one whole state. Not a nice thing to do. And you do not even know the struggles of players from poor state. I have met fast bowlers from Bihar who were 90mph bowlers, but nobody knows them. But anyway, not a great idea to generalize one whole state and people. Just my 2 pence :)

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Do not generalize one whole state. Not a nice thing to do. And you do not even know the struggles of players from poor state. I have met fast bowlers from Bihar who were 90mph bowlers, but nobody knows them. But anyway, not a great idea to generalize one whole state and people. Just my 2 pence :)

It was just an ongoing joke..I hv good friends from Bihar..I want them to do well..corruption nepotism is widespread in many states..kahin kuch jyada..toh kahin kuch kam..

8 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

Just recently saw club level matches in youtube looks decent

Thanks for feedback.  I remember tracking SRT and Kambli from school cricket to Indian colors. It gave special joy seeing those two succeed. Hope he does make it.

Edited by iroman