Gony to replace Sreesanth in Kitply cup and Asia Cup Odi Team

My dream(nightmare) of having Dinda' date=' Gony, and Yomahesh lead our bowling attack by the time this coming season ends is well on cards to becoming true.[/quote'] How many times do I need to say it? GONY PERFORMED WELL IN THE DEODHAR TROPHY! DINDA HAS NOT PLAYED A LIST A GAME AND YO MAHESH HAS A POOR LIST A RECORD.
How many times do I need to say it? GONY PERFORMED WELL IN THE DEODHAR TROPHY! DINDA HAS NOT PLAYED A LIST A GAME AND YO MAHESH HAS A POOR LIST A RECORD.
My above quote was in reference to the NZ test series we are playing at the end of the season. Frankly, I don't care what teams we field for these masala ODIs.

i cant understand y ppl r supporting goni so much despite the fact that he was a flop in domestic cricket apart from 2 4-wicket hauls in deodhar trophy. they should have selected some consistent domestic performers

My above quote was in reference to the NZ test series we are playing at the end of the season. Frankly' date=' I don't care what teams we field for these masala ODIs.[/quote'] Apologies, I am just getting sick of people who think that Gony only performed well in IPL.

i had said this earlier. goni was too raw for india team selection & would struggle. getting smashed for 65 runs in 8 overs against bangladesh with kapali hitting huge 6s easily off him shows that. goni needs atleast 1 full season of domestic cricket added with 1-2 india a tours before being considered for indian team selection. this was just what i was saying earlier