ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Ludhi the banner is good - but IMO it should be little lighter - we should see the faces of other cricketers in the banner too.
Actually, they werent intended to be that visible, wanted the indian cricket fans to stand out, thats why the players are kinda in the background. Otherwise indian cricket fans text may not have stood out, hence the darkness as well. Also, initially the trio of players in the background were not there, had just decided to put them there. But can surely try a lighter version later on But I have looked at the same image for a long time, so gotten used to it, hence prolly cant see it as effectively as one would when seeing it for the first time.

Actually, they werent intended to be that visible, wanted the indian cricket fans to stand out, thats why the players are kinda in the background. Otherwise indian cricket fans text may not have stood out, hence the darkness as well. Also, initially the trio of players in the background were not there, had just decided to put them there. But can surely try a lighter version later on But I have looked at the same image for a long time, so gotten used to it, hence prolly cant see it as effectively as one would when seeing it for the first time.
Makes sense to me. One more awsome banner BTW !! You are a PRO !!