Ruturaj Gaikwad takes over from MS Dhoni as CSK captain

singhvivek141

Both Bengaluru and Chennai have managed a large fan base over the years. But i am surprised Hyderabad couldn't do the same.  Similar population. Similar culture. Lot of viewers. May be because they changed teams, ownership a few times. Deccan chargers first.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Both Bengaluru and Chennai have managed a large fan base over the years. But i am surprised Hyderabad couldn't do the same.  Similar population. Similar culture. Lot of viewers. May be because they changed teams, ownership a few times. Deccan chargers first.

Hyderabad didn't had a marquee player.

Whom they will cherish...B Kumar ?

When SRH had Dhawan it had an active fan base. After loosing Dhawan & Rashid SRH is struggling for Identity.

Edited by singhvivek141

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

No marquee player like Dhoni or Kohli

4 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Hyderabad didn't had a marquee player.

Whom they will cherish...B Kumar ?

When SRH had Dhawan it had an active fan base. After loosing Dhawan & Rashid SRH is struggling for Identity.

20 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

No marquee player like Dhoni or Kohli

Their Marquee player is always their owner lol First Gayatri reddy.  Now kaviya Maran lol. Warner was thought to be their marquee player. They threw him under the bus. RCB has done a great job in that regard. Although they are perennial losers they got hold of Kohli very early even before he became a super star. Also roped in ABDV.  KP as well.  Royals has done with Jaiswal now. Titans with Gill. I still expect SRH to have better fan base than a team given the social media presence of SRH.  There is no passion.  Wonder if Kerala would have been a better choice.