India break another winning streak

Rohip

Pakistan's problems start at the top. Their middle order of Younis, Yousuf, Misbah and Malik is more than competent, but their openers have been pathetic and that includes Salman Butt. The irony is, this very same Butt would 'amass' mountain-loads of runs against grade-b intnl. teams, come to IPL and complain that Ganguly didnt play him in the eleven. Well, its for a reason he wasnt played and its that Saurav knew that Butt would soil his pants in front of world class bowling attacks.

Well actually this was a formality and v neednt have started a thread to celebrate..the current Pak team is just sh*t and they are no way close to us..they can manage to surprise us in a odd game or 2 but apart frm that i expect our team to dominate them like wat they did today..so the only way Pak can beat us is by v taking them too lightly and playing much poorer cricket than our pu*sy brothers..well i dont see that happening..v are a young strong and confident team lead by a confident individual..so guys lets all be prepared to get that overall India Vs Pakistan record straightened..for long they have had the upper hand from the 80s to the late 90s its jus that in the past decade v have emerged as a much stronger unit and i can only see us going from strength to strength..India is on a roll :icflove::two_thumbs_up: