For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Hiten.

We have 4000+ members but only a few chunk of them are regular posters on ICF. Is there any way where we can find out how many users out of these 4000 have actually logged onto ICF and posted a message or two in the year 2008 ?

Guest Hiten.
Wow. That brought back some memories. The guy named Farhad was a proper ch uthiya. For those of you who don't know, he is the g aandoo who made the [in]famous remark; "For my money, Tofeek Umar is better than Sehwag"...
I hope Farhad is somehow reading this post. Taufeeq Umar ...lastest ODI game played Australia v Pakistan at Sydney, Feb 6, 2005 Veeru...lastest ODI played India v Pakistan at Dhaka (SBNS), Jun 10, 2008 Not that it matters, but Veeru was Man of the match in his latest ODI game :cantstop:

So that's why some of you are a bit bitter towards the counterparts[pak posters]. Perhaps, time to let go, and move forward:wtg: “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”

Guest Hiten.
So that's why some of you are a bit bitter towards the counterparts. Perhaps' date=' time to let go, and move forward:wtg:[/quote'] I second that. There is no point of having a divided sections when the team you are supporting is same. :icflove:
Guest Hiten.
by counterparts I meant the Pak posters:--D
rofl Saale...you interrupted my peace talk between the two ICF. That was funny though :hysterical:
rofl Saale...you interrupted my peace talk between the two ICF. That was funny though :hysterical:
I was also initiating peace talks as well with the Pak posters.:haha: I seriously meant that though. Peacemakers out on the patrol today, arent we. Ok, I think I may have compromised my cover so I should sign off for today

Ludh, BB Pak Posters: I really don't care, not interested in that street fight anymore but this bitterness will never go away. Although I have noticed that its more fiired up within UK Indians and Pakistanis compared to NA ones That padosi site( old one ) was 99% UK Paks --------- Regarding our counterpart, well, I really wouldn't mind them coming over as they are excellent writers and have great knowledge about the game. It's matter of ego and " I am always right " besides the "don't say a word against ganguly" attitude which sparked the transition and things have never changed Some things are just not possible Old Mod teamed up with Pak poster during dry season and said things about me and others, which didn't make sense and was sign of desperation. So basically such people will never be friends, just enemies ( and they are mature 35+ individuals )

Guest Hiten.
Regarding our counterpart, well, I really wouldn't mind them coming over as they are excellent writers and have great knowledge about the game. It's matter of ego and " I am always right " besides the "don't say a word against ganguly" attitude which sparked the transition and things have never changed Some things are just not possible
I noticed that too. So Ganguly and Tendulkar who were India's best opening pair, created this rift huh ? Indians fans are Legendzzzzz Legendzzzz are Indian fans :cantstop:
So that's why some of you are a bit bitter towards the counterparts[pak posters]. Perhaps, time to let go, and move forward:wtg: “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.â€
actually the bitterness is more than just related to the past... our sister site pp.net is moderated by a bunch of nannies who have some peculiar standards. just to give you an idea, let me walk you through how i was banned the million times (and i kept posting since i loved the tassle with the other side): 1. Akram_rejuvinated, circa june 2006 till august 2006. Banned for this particular statement: "pakistan is more susceptible to accept rumors or unsubstantiated allegations that india is supporting the balouchistani rebels since it is convenient for them to indicate a foreign involvement when it is indeed their own internal policies that have failed them" 2. Markov_chained, September 2006 (lasted all but one day), still clueless as to why i was banned. 3. Super_freddie, January 2008 (lasted two weeks), banned since some guy in jest said that i was in the closet, and to which i remarked, i am in the closet because your sister is keeping me in here, and she wont let me out. 4. Farewell_gilchrist, banned for being too "atheist" and not sucking up Muddasser, a mod who wanted me to "cool it as i was on thin ice" and i pretty much told him to take a hike. now i try to stay clear of inflammatory remarks about nations and my support is of course for india, but i make a conscious effort to abstain from ridiculing other oppositions, and if you know me, i am a rabid atheist and yet was labeled a "bjp funddo". go figure. trust me, the only really pp is still around is because it is a safe respite for our dear neighbors, sort of like a trench in which you hide and talk about lobbing stones at the oppostion. some maverick indians still post there and they are still able to do this either because they are often timid in their responses or are infrequent posters. it is impossible to engage them in a serious debate, or even present a philosophical argument. heck i once asked about the undeserved respect for religion, why it was so particularly off limits to criticism when other entites such as rational thought, science and human psychology are often ripe targets, and in response the thread was shut down and i summarily warned for rattling the sabre.
Ludh, BB Pak Posters: I really don't care, not interested in that street fight anymore but this bitterness will never go away. Although I have noticed that its more fiired up within UK Indians and Pakistanis compared to NA ones That padosi( old one ) was 99% UK Paks --------- Regarding our counterpart, well, I really wouldn't mind them coming over as they are excellent writers and have great knowledge about the game. It's matter of ego and " I am always right " besides the "don't say a word against ganguly" attitude which sparked the transition and things have never changed Some things are just not possible Old Mod teamed up with Pak poster during dry season and said things about me and others, which didn't make sense and was sign of desperation. So basically such people will never be friends, just enemies ( and they are mature 35+ individuals )
i m curious rajeev... how do you work the finances of this site? and can you set up some redirect links to ebay and amazon which might help the site recevie a small comission? i do that with this fan site that i belong to, which shall remain unnamed as it would reveal more about me than required...
actually the bitterness is more than just related to the past... our sister site pp.net is moderated by a bunch of nannies who have some peculiar standards. just to give you an idea, let me walk you through how i was banned the million times (and i kept posting since i loved the tassle with the other side): 1. Akram_rejuvinated, circa june 2006 till august 2006. Banned for this particular statement: "pakistan is more susceptible to accept rumors or unsubstantiated allegations that india is supporting the balouchistani rebels since it is convenient for them to indicate a foreign involvement when it is indeed their own internal policies that have failed them" 2. Markov_chained, September 2006 (lasted all but one day), still clueless as to why i was banned. 3. Super_freddie, January 2008 (lasted two weeks), banned since some guy in jest said that i was in the closet, and to which i remarked, i am in the closet because your sister is keeping me in here, and she wont let me out. 4. Farewell_gilchrist, banned for being too "atheist" and not sucking up Muddasser, a mod who wanted me to "cool it as i was on thin ice" and i pretty much told him to take a hike. now i try to stay clear of inflammatory remarks about nations and my support is of course for india, but i make a conscious effort to abstain from ridiculing other oppositions, and if you know me, i am a rabid atheist and yet was labeled a "bjp funddo". go figure. trust me, the only really pp is still around is because it is a safe respite for our dear neighbors, sort of like a trench in which you hide and talk about lobbing stones at the oppostion. some maverick indians still post there and they are still able to do this either because they are often timid in their responses or are infrequent posters. it is impossible to engage them in a serious debate, or even present a philosophical argument. heck i once asked about the undeserved respect for religion, why it was so particularly off limits to criticism when other entites such as rational thought, science and human psychology are often ripe targets, and in response the thread was shut down and i summarily warned for rattling the sabre.
muddaser :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i m curious rajeev... how do you work the finances of this site? and can you set up some redirect links to ebay and amazon which might help the site recevie a small comission? i do that with this fan site that i belong to' date=' which shall remain unnamed as it would reveal more about me than required...[/quote'] Someone pays outta their pocket :icflove: ( could be anyone from the admin )