Congratualtions on the tons

Younis Khan is a class act. He can't be kept quiet for too long. I guess he picked the right game to step up. Unfortunate Pakistan screwed him around, he could have been a fantastic leader that Pakistan so dearly needed. Salman is hot and cold but as I have often said come finals and against India even the lesser players in Pakistan will play out of their skins. I guess we have a good game on hand. This will test the Indians well and that is good indeed. I hope people don't forget all the recent deeds from India and go ballistic if India is short found. I think India will enjoy a bit of competition. It's always awesome to play under a bit of pressure otherwise it's hard to motivate one's self.

Younis Khan is a class act. He can't be kept quiet for too long. I guess he picked the right game to step up. Unfortunate Pakistan screwed him around, he could have been a fantastic leader that Pakistan so dearly needed. Salman is hot and cold but as I have often said come finals and against India even the lesser players in Pakistan will play out of their skins. I guess we have a good game on hand. This will test the Indians well and that is good indeed. I hope people don't forget all the recent deeds from India and go ballistic if India is short found. I think India will enjoy a bit of competition. It's always awesome to play under a bit of pressure otherwise it's hard to motivate one's self.
ravi u been living in disney world all these years? mr.yunus khan is only good against sub-continent teams like his partner butt and co. If u define him as "class act" in odi's, that word has lot its meaning.
Ravi is absolutely right. Younis is a class act, and delivers when the chips are down. India need to have a plan for him. Butt is not in the same class, but likes the Indian attack because apart from Ishant, the attack lacks genuine pace, which is his Achilles heel. I think India'll figure him out eventually.