Anyone who says anything negative about Indian Cricket should be banned immediately

especially ones that talk out of their ass with great jealousy. They should be happy that their team members are allowed to play for the IPL, and can make a fortune out of it, as it was masterminded by an Indian no one has a right to lash out against Indian cricket, because if it wasnt for india theyre team would be nothing Long Live Indian Cricket. Our young guns will continue to shine

Thats kind of a sad attitude' date=' bro.[/quote'] Whats the name of this forum? Let everything in this forum be pertaining to that, they can go ahead and rejoice with their fellow supporters dont come out here and try to rub it in our face

I say people who start such threads(Anyone criticising Indian team should be banned) should be banned for a week or so. The MODS at ICF do a very fine job of who/what should be banned or not, there is no need to create such stupid sensational thread, and to suggest what the MODS should do.

That's quite harsh. I am pretty sure that Had India won, that would be different story. You should realize that indian fans have been tainting about Pakistan and portrayed negative about Pakistan when Pakistan cricket was in bad state and still in. I wanted Pakistan to lose, so we can try new captain like Misbah. Sadly, plan has been backfired. Relax. It's just game. You don't realize that most Pakistani fans were asking head of Pakistani cricketers and criticized against Pakistan team. I like the way PCB has threatened and forced Pakistan to perform better. Well Done. Younis and Butt. Pakistan 315-3- That's aint no kidding. Well Done Pakistan team :two_thumbs_up: No doubt India gave great fight. Again, Pak-Ind remained the best arch-rival ever. Way to Go :dance:

Whats the name of this forum? Let everything in this forum be pertaining to that' date=' they can go ahead and rejoice with their fellow supporters dont come out here and try to rub it in our face[/quote'] Maybe, you should learn to bear it. Like Pakistani fans still can't forget the T20 Final. Grow up.
Guest Hiten.
what does that has to do with cricket? It's their business if they approach Religious. But religious abuse? What the hell you talking about? Pakistan has won and now CHAMP ! :dance:
He is saying that some of the guys come here and (for some dubious reasons) throw in one or two religious comment in CRICKET talk.
what does that has to do with cricket? It's their business if they approach Religious. But religious abuse? What the hell you talking about? Pakistan has won and now CHAMP ! :dance:
..there was a thread with the usual you HINDU etc stuff, he is referring to that