India v/s Windies, Eng vs Aus

Re: India v/s Windies, Eng vs Aus

watching highlights. crapthan bowls like a girl. sehwag awful. uthappa AWESOME. Munaf bowled well. Just dissapointing he bowls at high 70s now when previously when burst on to seen against england he bowled at times over 90mph.
Munaf was up and down in his speed. He is clearly focussing on line and length at a decent enough pace.

Re: India v/s Windies, Eng vs Aus WTF WI bowled out for 86 and India is almost there losing just a courtesy wicket of Sehwag :gape: That is amazing. Just woke up to see this score. I guess I should do this more often for the good of India.

Re: India v/s Windies, Eng vs Aus

WTF WI bowled out for 86 and India is almost there losing just a courtesy wicket of Sehwag :gape: That is amazing. Just woke up to see this score. I guess I should do this more often for the good of India.
you mean sleep more :lmao:

Re: India v/s Windies, Eng vs Aus I have predicted India not to even reach the Semis. I suppose it's time to revisit that decision. Great work all the bowlers. This knock would have helped Robin immensely proving he can bat through for longer period of time. Good to see Karthik use whatever opportunity he gets very well.