Kyle Mills is a bloody legend!

I continue my penance for misspoken words against Sir Kyle, Former Undeserving President of Goatland from many moons ago. :two_thumbs_up: Bravo, Kyle! (And there should hopefully be some old timers who do remember my constant rants about Kyle Mills, back when he wasn't pulling out miracle wins out of nowhere. To win from being 143 in 47 overs - wow!)

You still haven't done your penance for calling Binga a rubbish bowler. Straight after you said that, he went into overdrive and became the best bowler in the world. As punishment, you are hereby condemned to rationing of cricket- including compulsory viewing of the next seven years of IPL in its full glory including Rameez Raja's commentary, and no Test cricket.

Since the time you first started the tirade Mills has improved on all accounts and is pretty much the strike bowler for NZ. Can you please start similar tirade against the rest of the NZ folks please? :haha:
Oh, well. Why not against all the Indian bowlers? Hopefully they'll become strike bowlers too? Ravi, I've not watched this Eng vs NZ series but the reports are that Southee has been very impressive. I had seen him in the U-19 tournament and he seemed to be a very effective swing bowler. Will he be successful only in England and NZ or can he do well at places which do not aid swing bowling too?
Oh, well. Why not against all the Indian bowlers? Hopefully they'll become strike bowlers too? Ravi, I've not watched this Eng vs NZ series but the reports are that Southee has been very impressive. I had seen him in the U-19 tournament and he seemed to be a very effective swing bowler. Will he be successful only in England and NZ or can he do well at places which do not aid swing bowling too?
Southee has looked good so far Chandan but I'll give him a little more time to find his feet. The conditions have favoured the bowlers so far in these clashes. Unless I see him bowl in sub continent or in Australia I'll reserve my comments.
Since the time you first started the tirade Mills has improved on all accounts and is pretty much the strike bowler for NZ. Can you please start similar tirade against the rest of the NZ folks please? :haha:
I've been raving about the Jamish twins for some time now, and cursing Vettori's lack of penetration, abusing Martin for being ineffective and washed up outside of designer pitches, and hurled abuse upon every opener NZ has had not named Mark Richardson. I'll keep it up :D
I've been raving about the Jamish twins for some time now' date= and cursing Vettori's lack of penetration, abusing Martin for being ineffective and washed up outside of designer pitches, and hurled abuse upon every opener NZ has had not named Mark Richardson. I'll keep it up :D
no wonder they are nowhere near the national team... :-D

One of them is, the other is in ICL. Despite how much I rant and rave about James in particular being a pile of crap who shouldn't play international cricket, he continues to be selected. And he seems to be so bad that I can't even reverse woof him into a decent knock or two.