A perfect drinking game!

So i went to bed last night with a lot of baggage: snubbed by a girl, fought with my aunt, screamed and shouted on the phone with my mom, forgot to mail my letter, and did not grade any papers... not to mention a massive headache... Last could night could not have been worse. So what possibly could prep up my morning? Quite simple... open cricinfo.com and watch Pakistan (the Kitpy Champions no less) in tatters at the hands of the mighty Honk Kong... (average age of the bowling attack: 32).

Don't think it'll last for a long time...Pakis fighting back.
lol man u thot they were going to lose..hehe v guys are really having a low opinion on Pakis..give them a chance fellas..and moreover dont u think v beating them in the semis wud be much more sweeter to avenge the Kitply loss..
agre...but how I wish they were bundled out for a score of 100 or so.
they are not a gully cricket outfit you know... they do have some talented blokes like umar gul, misbah ul haq and younis khan... but true that they have the misfortune of ibecile idiots such as shahih afridi. speaking of which i have a new thread idea!

A perfect drinking game! Quite simple actually: every time shahid afridi reaches 10 runs or multiples there of, you take a drink. It is quite likely that you will never be in a particularly inebriated state... if you are however circulating alcohol instead of blood in passage of playing this game, be assured that UAE (since likelihood of such occurances against Bangladesh or above are remarkably slim) is suffering worse...

Quite simple actually: every time shahid afridi reaches 10 runs or multiples there of, you take a drink. It is quite likely that you will never be in a particularly inebriated state... if you are however circulating alcohol instead of blood in passage of playing this game, be assured that UAE (since likelihood of such occurances against Bangladesh or above are remarkably slim) is suffering worse...
two games now, and not a single drink in me... i guess if i ever wanted to quit drinking, all i had to do was make my drink consumption contingent on afridi's batting success...
two games now' date=' and not a single drink in me... i guess if i ever wanted to quit drinking, all i had to do was make my drink consumption contingent on afridi's batting success...[/quote'] Thanx for the idea THX...lemme too try that :haha::haha: