The Great Eff You Thread.

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

....no not intended towards Pakistani's. But Gambit. The manhoos supporter :hysterical: I think I am speaking on behalf of everyone when I say that gambit should be BANNED from opening match threads. Thanks to Blue_billion, who came to India's rescue and scored a beautiful 198 run partnership with Sehwag and Raina :hysterical: So in short, Eff you Gambo :-D

thanks to cricketics. why?? he started the trent of naming the thread title as "the great chase" remembER THE Delhi test, pak all set to put big total target for India, and are bowled out early and India on same day add good decent total to finish it of on next day CRICKETICS ZINDABAD

thanks to cricketics. why?? he started the trent of naming the thread title as "the great chase" remembER THE Delhi test, pak all set to put big total target for India, and are bowled out early and India on same day add good decent total to finish it of on next day CRICKETICS ZINDABAD
We also remeber the SCG test match! ha ha
Guest Hiten.
THIS BLUE BRIgade always make crap threads.. he has history of these crap threads always cursing. he himself is the biggest manhoos.. sala
:finger: :--D
and the perth tes???? haa, sydney test was disgraceful stuff and filled with cheats, don't count that. we still did very well in that test.. then agian the perth test. anywayz, this is funny discussion. we should not discuss..
Just testing ur memory tics...