Which, out of these, is the best batting lineup?

lol well i meant rohit sharma and gambhir....raina's knock vs pak surprised me, but i cant see this kid performing consistently to be honest, he'll be the next kaif in terms of limited achievement at best- and yea he def is no way anywhere close to being in the same league as the sachin, ganguly, dravid or laxman like the OP was suggesting:hysterical:

lol well i meant rohit sharma and gambhir....raina's knock vs pak surprised me, but i cant see this kid performing consistently to be honest, he'll be the next kaif in terms of limited achievement at best- and yea he def is no way anywhere close to being in the same league as the sachin, ganguly, dravid or laxman like the OP was suggesting:hysterical:
gud on u mate v wud keep picking on u wenever Raina performs and be pretty damn sure thats gonna happen often :finger: Raina=Talent=Future=mud on ur face :D
gud on u mate v wud keep picking on u wenever Raina performs and be pretty damn sure thats gonna happen often :finger: Raina=Talent=Future=mud on ur face :D
hmm a bit like i had mud on my face when i predicted ganguly would make a comeback and silence his critics post greg chappell:giggle:- or like everytime i have mud on my face when sachin chokes under pressure :hysterical:- keep it in ur pants mate let raina score a few more good knocks under pressure b4 he is in the class of even rohit sharma, leave alone the big 4