Oh..I Missed It

chandan..what is it that keep you so passionate about not only team India..but even domestic matches... are you a cricket journalist? :winky:
No Sandeep. I'm just a fan and many people have asked me how I'm so passionate about cricket. It is just the game that I like and really love. Besides, when I started watching it seriously in 90s there were many skillful players who just hooked me to the game. I'm passionate to cricket as a game, not just Indian cricket. I've watched Brian Lara's great triple tons live, then of course Ashes 2005--every moment of it live. SA vs Australia--in 2002 as well as 2006., England vs SA 2004 and also in 2003, Pak vs England in 2005 and many such series.
..why don't u record it? if I were to rely on live matches..no chance of getting even a single match My live game is when I press the 'play' button on my recorder w/o checking out any website or TV news
The main problem for recorder here is power cut. Even if the generator restores it within 20 seconds, the channel in the DTH, either Dish or TataSky goes back to its instruction channel. So what'll it record during the night?
So its Good night @ 11PM even if the match is at an interesting stage? It takes 'guts' to do that. Even in my wildest imagination I wont be able to do that!
Yes Dan. I have to do this. Last year I tried to watch the WC matches late at night but my agony was cut short after just 3 matches. The most I wished to keep on watching was the 2006 match of India at Jamaika. But I got the good news next day along with the replays as match had finished early.
I know there are power cuts in India but everyday..is it that common. You live in Madras right
No Rajeev. I'm in Delhi and power cuts happen everyday. I don't feel the pinch because my power gets restored within half a minute. But just think about the people who don't have a back up! They would've been roasted every summer. And the strange thing is that every summer is hotter than the previous one.
No Rajeev. I'm in Delhi and power cuts happen everyday. I don't feel the pinch because my power gets restored within half a minute. But just think about the people who don't have a back up! They would've been roasted every summer. And the strange thing is that every summer is hotter than the previous one.
Long back, wasn't Reliance to takeover Delhi power after privatization? How come they didn't improve anything. Mumbai, I feel is the best place as far as electricity is concerned. BSES and B.E.S.T. were already a legend among public sector companies. Reliance just bought-off BSES and changed company name/logo. They had nothing much to do except increase tarrif on accasional basis.