Oh..I Missed It

Which is that all important match that you missed 'live' since started following cricket seriously? Mine was the one between India and Zimbabwe in the Standard Bank Triseries in South Africa...India had lost one of the league matches against Zim and needless to say lost all matches vs SA....So they had to beat Zim in 42 overs or so to reach the final with a superior RR. Till then SRT was batting at no.4 in that series. Decided to take the opener's position and played a blinder to score a hundred and the rest of the work was completed by Robin and Ajay in guiding India to chase it down below 40 overs. Reason for missing: Mookambika Darshan...being a minor had not much voice.more so it was a temple visit.

I've missed watching most of the matches played at WI live because I just can't keep awake after 11 pm at night. So most of the time I relied on replays or highlights the next day to catch up what happened the previous day. Apart from that I had missed almost every series from 95 to 97 because I had kid and then had to look after him. After after that, not even one series I've missed watching live, which are played before 11 pm IST.

Regarding the matches ... i don't remember i missed any important matches...in which team india is involved.. since 1995..i have watched every game..at least ODIs... but i do remember that i did not watch the Test match in which Dravid, Sachin and Ganguly scored centuries...in 2002 ENgland tour i think... that was one special match..in England against England.. we really crushed them to dust and defeated them with an innings to spare.. although i have watch the highlights of the game numerous times..but i do miss the joy of watching it LIVE..

I've missed watching most of the matches played at WI live because I just can't keep awake after 11 pm at night. So most of the time I relied on replays or highlights the next day to catch up what happened the previous day. Apart from that I had missed almost every series from 95 to 97 because I had kid and then had to look after him. After after that, not even one series I've missed watching live, which are played before 11 pm IST.
..why don't u record it? if I were to rely on live matches..no chance of getting even a single match My live game is when I press the 'play' button on my recorder w/o checking out any website or TV news
So its Good night @ 11PM even if the match is at an interesting stage? It takes 'guts' to do that. Even in my wildest imagination I wont be able to do that!
So its Good night @ 11PM even if the match is at an interesting stage? It takes 'guts' to do that. Even in my wildest imagination I wont be able to do that!
..she's not a vela stag like u...she's mother of a child who visits this website
Rajeev bhai....Itna jaldi kyon gussa ho gaya?:winky: Btw..That avtar is not that good.
Gussa nahin boss ( thick skinned ), I was letting u know that her son ( mean she is a responsible mother ) visits the site, so she obviously sleeps at a certain time to take care of family business What wrong with my picture? u don't like..at least its original :two_thumbs_up:
Gussa nahin boss ( thick skinned ), I was letting u know that her son ( mean she is a responsible mother ) visits the site, so she obviously sleeps at a certain time to take care of family business What wrong with my picture? u don't like..at least it original :two_thumbs_up:
Really? its PC no?