Mark Waugh/Gilly or Gilly/Haydoz

which opening pair was better. offcourse those who have recently started watching, they might just blindly call haydoz and Gilly pair the better. but i think Mark Waugh/Gilly pair was equally good too. This Right-LeFT COMBO was just great to watch. Elegance of Waugh was so damn good and Gilly was perhapz used to bat well that what he did in later part of his career

which opening pair was better. offcourse those who have recently started watching, they might just blindly call haydoz and Gilly pair the better. but i think Mark Waugh/Gilly pair was equally good too. This Right-LeFT COMBO was just great to watch. Elegance of Waugh was so damn good and Gilly was perhapz used to bat well that what he did in later part of his career
In ODIs you mean? Well, Sachin-Saurav pair was the best and most successful as well of all. For Australians, maybe Waugh/Gilly pair was good but Mark waugh faded within 2-3 years if I'm not wrong.

Thats a real mother ***** of a question. I loved Mark Waugh, one of the absolutest best sights in the world and his partnership with Gilly was as brutal as it was silken on the eyes. Still I will have to go with Haydos-Gilly combo as it was simply the more dominating, more runs/innings partnership. Much as I liked Junior standing back and gliding the ball to the boundary without a fuss I can't put it ahead of big burly Hayden moving in his tracks before the bowler bowled and carelessly hit it over the latters head. Gilly-Hayden for me.