ishant sharma

Going by the OTT celebrations of ishant worshippers, one wud've thought he blew away the top order with a 5+ wkt haul or something..but no it's 52/3, relatively better by his standards but hardly anything to crow about on a pitch where sehwag and rohit sharma looked threatening lol

wow crucifying a kid who can be considered ''baby in arms '' in terms of cricket . Learn some patience .
Well if he was thought of as just a babe, ppl wudn't be on his case so much. But it is the hype that pisses off ppl like me. The next kapil, the next akram etc etc...nonsense like that spouted off by all the worshipping idiots. Hype like that is dangerous coz it focuses adulation on one player to the detriment of others in the team that are equally deserving and talented.
What did he do ishant worshipper?:finger:
i aint a Ishant worshiper but im excited to see a talent like him in our team unlike you..man wats wrong with you..his first spell 6 overs for 27 runs and 3 wickets on a flat pitch..there is something wrong with u..thats all i can say
Do you have peanuts stuffed in your head? Comparing a spinner with a fast bowler on the same track?:hysterical:
Peanuts are for monkeys like u:cantstop: ishant ain't actually fast nowadays and this pitch ain't an absolute road like the previous ones. Are u too stupid to grasp that?:hysterical: