Asia Cup 2008-wrong point table

Malik brother, the question of NRR is raised only when points are tied. Else NRR is inconsequential. Thats how it is done and I guess you know it very well already. I think what you are trying to say here is that the tournament format is wrong. Is that what you are trying to say? If so, please present your reasoning and solution. We can then have a discussion.

^^ dude, first of all be a little more coherent please. And then tell me, have you ever heard of a tournament where a team having higher NRR but less points qualifies over a team that has more points but less NRR? Work those grey cells! I know I look silly answering you, but dheng it, I'm bored.
I am not familiar with points and stuff like that. No offence. That's why i look so puzzle. I am not that huge fan of cricket yaar. Cut some slack for me :nervous:
Malik brother, the question of NRR is raised only when points are tied. Else NRR is inconsequential. Thats how it is done and I guess you know it very well already. I think what you are trying to say here is that the tournament format is wrong. Is that what you are trying to say? If so, please present your reasoning and solution. We can then have a discussion.
I don't know what i am trying to say, but all i know, that brought this topic from other forum. Even i have failed to understand. It's obvious on Pakistani forum that they will favor on Pakistan. So, as being neutral just wanted to know what is all this mess up? :nervous:
I don't know what i am trying to say' date=' but all i know, that brought this topic from other forum. Even i have failed to understand. It's obvious on Pakistani forum that they will favor on Pakistan. So, as being neutral just wanted to know what is all this mess up? :nervous:
:omg::omg:
^lol at Malik being all innocent after being caught with his pants down. Malik yaar tu Pakistaniyon ki naak katwa raha hai yaar. Jo thodi bahut bachi hai after being kicked out of Asia Cup.
I tried my best. I am not big fan of cricket and neither i take cricket as religious should understand the definition of points and blah blah....The rest is up to y'all... Thank for help. I understand the point system now :--D
I tried my best. I am not big fan of cricket and neither i take cricket as religious should understand the definition of points and blah blah....The rest is up to y'all... Thank for help. I understand the point system now :--D
Well, since you dont understand it, I think you should just accept the reality and put a full stop to it.

And besides, if you dont understand it, your first reaction should have been "I must be misinterpreting things since I dont understand these things well, so I need to ask someone who knows and clarify my doubts." But in stead, your first reaction was "We have been cheated." What makes you think that the whole world is busy conspiring against you? ICC, BCCI, Srilanka, Indian media, world media....all got together and decided to act against the rules and send a non deserving team into the final so that Pakistan could be sidelined. What makes you think that?